What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

So, Lucky no more. What's he now? Hole Card?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eegore

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 12:30 pm    Post subject: So, Lucky no more. What's he now? Hole Card? Reply with quote

Just wanted to say, Jeff, that I enjoyed the fun you had with Cap'n Massive. All the jabs at sidekicks in the mainstream comics, the machismo... "thanks for the blowjob..." Heh heh. All the Cap needed was a good ballbuster to put him in his place. Thanks, Suzy.

Kudos for your attention to detail and to always trying to Tell a Good Story. That, along with the amazing ability you and Ronald have to update the site regularly, is what keeps us coming back.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 12:34 pm    Post subject: Lucky Strikes Out Reply with quote

The first issue is done, but Lucky's story isn't over yet. Very soon, he'll be menacing a few of the more familiar babes, and the second issue starts off with everyone's favorite girl reporter making a return. It will give new meaning to the term "embedded journalist".

Stay tooned!
-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: MILF! Reply with quote

"Wait'll they get a load from me."

Corniest line I've seen in the comic so far. And yet, it cracks me up.

It'll be nice to see Ms. Bannister again. But why does she always look like she got called from a dinner party at the last second to do a breaking news piece?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: