What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

A modest request...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 8:31 am    Post subject: A modest request... Reply with quote

I love the picture of the four heroines at the top of the new comic page so much that I cropped it and put it up as my desktop wallpaper! Unfortunately, since I had to blow it up the resolution is a bit weak. Could I please ask if you could post a wallpaper version of that scene at a huge resolution (my iMac is running at 1440x900)? I don't think that you would have to alter anything. It is essentially the same thing as already posted except without the page bottom and word balloons. At least I hope it is. If it is more difficult, then please disregard my request.

I LOVE the new costumes!

Is Wonder Broad's face different, now? She doesn't look the same as her normal cute self. I think *Hollow* mentioned she looks like she just ate a lemon. Har, har. It could just be the pose, I suppose.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 8:37 am    Post subject: Desktop Reply with quote

We saw this one coming, and a desktop has already been made and will be up shortly. Enjoy!

WB's face is slightly different, as she's an updated model, but her look is still evolving, so we'll try and match it up a little more. Thanks for watching!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: Well, since you are being so nice about it... Reply with quote

How about the same pic with them OUT of costume? Now *THAT* would be a nice wallpaper! Rowrr!
Smile
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 11:42 am    Post subject: I'm gonna cry. Boo hoo. Reply with quote

Waahh! The wallpaper is on the wrong side! Darn Windows think it runs everything. Grrr. My Mac now has a lovely pic of the girls scrunched on the right side (where all my icons are) and a great big empty field on the left. Oh well, I shouldn't be picky. the picture itself is awesome. Thank you for giving us different sizes to work with. I for one appreciate it. Smile
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Not a problem Reply with quote

The text and the girls are on layers, so I'll try and slide things over to make a MAC version.

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: Your apotheosis is at hand Reply with quote

Just to warn you, I have put in a word with the powers that be to have you deified. I am told that the process takes a bit of time but that the wait is definitely worth it! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: