What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Allright, who wants to see Alley in a girl/girl shoot????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Allright, who wants to see Alley in a girl/girl shoot???? Reply with quote

I know I do.. That would be sweet..

I would be willing to bet anything, that the ABTVSHOW that was watched/enjoyed the most on her old site, was the one where Sasha licked whip cream off of her boobies... I bet that vid alone was downloaded more than any other, by far...
Why not re-create it??
If Alley did a photo shoot w/another girl on her site, and put a preview pic on her index page, I bet her memberships would double...
Now, what do I know about promoting?? Well, I've managed to plug my site on a national Radio show..
Man, I have a ton of ideas that could make her site rocking!!!
Cheers, Jake
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jake!
I'll be shooting with Jana Cova and Jesse Cappelli for my new adult on line comic series, Alley Warrior. I believe we will be doing some nice boobie grabbin shots....and "all." It should be a lot of fun. Those are 2 hot chicks and it will be great shooting with them. Once you see the photos you have to tell me what you think. I love getting feedback from everyone.

love ya,

Alley

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
parallax

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boobie grabbing...and all? What does THAT mean? Embarassed
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

parallax wrote:
boobie grabbing...and all? What does THAT mean? Embarassed

You'll have to see the photos pinups when we officially launch EroticWarriors sometimes this year. Hopefully, before Comic-Con this summer. We had some hiccups with our artists which is the main reason for the delay of the website.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: A new girl/girl shoot for Playboy? Reply with quote

Hey,
I just wanted to say that I JUST requested that I shoot with another model for Playboy in a 1940's theme. I loved how my latest Erotica set turned out...so it gave me the idea of some what re-creating that but with another model. I loved the waves in my hair, the black and white photos, make up, stilletos and lingerie! Those photos called "Fantasay" are SOOOO hot! I especially love the fantasy story that came along with it. What did you think? Anyway, I really hope Jeff Cohen says YES and hooks me up with someone really hot! I'm supposed to have a meeting with him in Feb. I'll let you know what happens. Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh....you in B&W would kick ass, cant wait to see that.
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley,
Just wondering, my first online membership was with the Playboy Cyber Club. Its been some time though. I really could not find much of you there that I had not already seen. I did enjoy the section called Special Editions Xtreme. Some very hot, tastefull photos. I was wondering if you had shot for that section in particular. If not you should. I was considering joining again because I love Playboys style, that would be like icing on the cake. I would also like to catch up on the hot new talent, although as I grow older the playmates seem to stay the same age. I'm 28 now, some of the fresh girls are in there early twenties. 8 years ago when I was twenty they were like 12. Makes me feel a little perverted, but I cant help but check them out. I've adopted a new motto "If Hugh can do it. you can do it" and without any guilt. I know its rude but I must ask, how old are you? Also you said you like to know what photo sets turn us on the most. Besides the hammok shots I mentiond earlier, the shots of you on the beach all sandy laying on your tummy. Primo! Your ass looks so perfect laying like that words cant express. Just thinkin about them is making my cock chubby. You look so hot in those pics I can almost feel you. As much as I hate to admit I spank the old boy from time to time, those photos and the hammock set have produced some very powerfull reactions on my part. I have a wild imagination, if you only knew the things weve done in my dreams.
Keep It Hot,
Craig
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley,
Never mind the age question I found a bio on you yesterday. The years have been more than kind to you, I thought you were much younger. It had been a while since I searched your name, so I got on Yahoo and went looking. I found a site called babe focus. Members can post pics of you there if they like. Some 600 pics have been posted. A lot from dot net. I found the most killer pic of you completly naked. Your on your knees on a beach towel, all wet, one leg up, hard nipples and pussy in full veiw. Just how I would love to have you. Thats the first time I've gotten a good look at your cute little pussy. My god that is such a turn on! I cant stop staring at that pic. You pussy lips look so inviting, they beg for my cock and my tounge. Curse your man! WHAT A LUCKY FUCKER! I must say you have and award winning ass and a prize worthy pussy, its cuter than I expected. I would lick you dry honey. Now I dont want you to take this the wrong way but if your breasts are real you have one of the most perfect natural bodies I have ever seen. If not who cares, you are looking fuckin awsome. Your nipples are great, especially when there hard. Again they beg for my tounge and skilled hands. I cant wait to see the erotic warrior pics. You, Jesse, and Jana should be pure heaven. I could go on all day about how you turn me on but I think your feelin me.
Stay Smokin Hot,
Craig
PS- love the avatar
mt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Alley & Jesse Reply with quote

It starts off innocently, Alley accidentally brushes Jesse's nipples. She notices how they instantly harden to her touch. She decides to take a chance and devilishly starts caressing Jesse's inner thighs. Jesse lets out a whispered moan, trying not to attract attention during the photo shoot. Hearing her moan, Alley starts to squirm, crossing her legs to contain the sensation rising from ....Oh man, I hope they don't see this. hehe. Wink
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley for breakfast, Alley for lunch, Alley for a snack, Alley for dinner, Alley at midnight when ya cant get to sleep. Hey that might work better than the south beach diet. A strict diet of Baggett pink. big grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: