What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Heavy Water for BotM Campaign

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phaderus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Heavy Water for BotM Campaign Reply with quote

All right, Heavy Water has been my favorite since her creation because I like to think that I helped inspire the character with a post way back when. She has always had a respectable number of votes but always ends up in second or third place. I know a lot of people love any characters that have a passing similarity to other more well known heroines but I would like everyone to consider Heavy Water for their vote.

Not only is she a more or less completely original character, she has the whole dominatrix thing going. Her water powers would make for some very cool special effects on the pinups, and the only Super Villanesses in the BotM have been Suzy Homewrecker in January and VooDoo Child in the very first pictorial.

So please, vote for the Babe who is guaranteed to get wet, HEAVY WATERS !!!!!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Campaigning? Reply with quote

Vote for Heavy Water!

LOL. Actually i've been voting for her myself in all the polls.. We definitely need a good Villian in the mix!
So far we've only got Voodoo Child and Suzy Homewrecker as Villians winning the BotM.

Go Heavy Water! Though- I wouldn't mind seeing Faith or Nefertari being BotM.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Take this job and pisonic Reply with quote

Sorry folks; my vote this month's going to Psionic. Or Pisonic, currently.

Of the babes left, though, I agree, HW would be my next choice. Unless Psionic's replaced by Daisy Cutter. (Cowgirl with a sword. Weird. Throwing knives I could see, or maybe an epee, but a twohander? That's far out, man.)
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:07 pm    Post subject: Oh my God! Hollow and I agree! Reply with quote

Hurrah! Hey Hollow, we have some common ground bud. I voted for her earlier today. =)
HSHP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:04 am    Post subject: Maybe next time. Reply with quote

Sorry. I've been wanting to see more on Full Moon since this place opened so she's got my vote.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:27 am    Post subject: Close Race Reply with quote

Looks like it's going to be a close one this month....
Between Psionic, Heavy Water, and Full Moon...

It's pretty even for all 3 of them as of today.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: