What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Quick Question about .NET site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
troyholc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Quick Question about .NET site Reply with quote

Alley,

I noticed in the loyal members site a fairly large gap in the original dates of the most recent loyal members photo set post [Blue Corset - 9/15/99; Yellow Gold - 10/22/99; Blue Angel - 5/5/00]. Did you not have photo sets between those dates, did something happen to those sets, or did you just not post as frequently as you do now? I also have to say I really enjoy the fact that compared to the older sets, we get to see a lot more of you now; i.e. older sets = 10-20 photos on average, now = 30+ photos on average. I also think your newer sets have you in more interesting settings.

troyholc (or just troy, if you wish)
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Good Observation! Reply with quote

Heyyyy you Very Happy

Good observation.... My site was shut down during those months back then. I was going through some legal issues with my previous manager.

It's good to know that you're happy with the new photo sets.....the quantity and the settings.

ENJOY BABY Razz

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: