What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Hoping I didnt offend u Alley in any way....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whispering feathers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Hoping I didnt offend u Alley in any way.... Reply with quote

Hi Alley,

i just wanted 2 let u know n everyone who may read my posts 2 u that i hope i didnt offend u in anyway with my previous innuendoes of what could b a sexual experience 4 any man who dreams of u.

Lets put it this way when i find myself inspired by what gives my day a kick or boost i hold on 2 these items dearly n treasure them.

4instance i collect anything of music or book or movie of prince.
i have over 100 cds of prince n i wont stop cause he inspires me in ways i can only understand.

i collect all of stephen kings books.

n i collect any kind of pic i can find of u cause i love the changes i see u go through.
right now i have over 7500 pics of u.
u pulse through my inspiration of writing poetry, ur my muse, my sanctuary when i may find myself alone at night.

I hope this message finds u well.

If the thoughts are absolutely tranquil the heart can be seen. The heavenly heart lies between sun and moon (i.e. between the two eyes). It is the home of the inner light.

Lu Yen

Love U Alley love
orange

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Hoping I didnt offend u Alley in any way.... Reply with quote

whispering feathers wrote:

i just wanted 2 let u know n everyone who may read my posts 2 u that i hope i didnt offend u in anyway with my previous innuendoes of what could b a sexual experience 4 any man who dreams of u.

Hi Whispering feathers! As for me, you don't shock me! Wink Everyone has his own sensibility and I respect each one! Very Happy I suppose Alley or moderators will put limit if someone goes too far ! Wink But the best is to wait their answers!

a+ Smile
Supermark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whispering feathers,

You are definitely a very gifted and poetic writer! Your messages are undeniably explicit, detailed explanations of your fantasies! Whether it's offensive or not is a matter of personal opinion, I guess. I doubt anyone on this board is offended by your messages since most guys here, I think, have similar fantasies of Alley, but probably wouldn't articulate them as you do. I wonder though if you would/could say such things to her face in person if you had the opportunity Question I guess the most important issue is whether Alley minds or not, since no one wants her to be offended.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: