What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Tattoos, piercings

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klondike

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Tattoos, piercings Reply with quote

What was the motivation behind the tatts, piercings, and are anymore planned. Would make an interesting vid.
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love being different and expressing myself! If it was up to me I would have a full back piece...but I will wait till I am out of the business to do that!
Jesse xoxo
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse,
I would not say you would have to wait to get a full back piece. I've seen a few other very hot models who are working on back pieces. If you did it semetrically and in sections it would look alright. I think you would look sexy with the proper art done by the proper hand. It would only compliment your shape and outstanding beauty.
Craig
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! It would not look like magnets! The Japanese symbols on my spine will end up going all the way down my spine to meet the lotus flower above my bum. It will read, "Go to your destiny one day we will only exist in fairytales." Then all those symbols will look like a binding of a book and my back will be divided into "two" pages of good and evil of life & death and the after-life in Buddism and Japanese art work. You like??
Jesse xoxo
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I like the sound of that. Very unique like yourself. Not just another cookie cutter piece of flash art you saw on the wall. Something that reflects your personality and is a one of a kind piece. I would like to see the finished product. You must have a fairly high tolerance for pain, right down the spine and especially between the shoulder blades is very tender. I bet you like to be spanked and have your hair pulled while getting fucked doggie style. Makes me horney just thinkin about it.

Jesse wrote:
It would not look like magnets!

You lost me with that statement sweetie, please explain.
klondike

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, there is a fine line between just enough and too much. You don't want something that is too much and distracts from your natural beauty. Plus, in twenty years when you are firty something will you still want it.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseCapelli wrote:
The Japanese symbols on my spine will end up going all the way down my spine to meet the lotus flower above my bum. It will read, "Go to your destiny one day we will only exist in fairytales." Then all those symbols will look like a binding of a book and my back will be divided into "two" pages of good and evil of life & death and the after-life in Buddism and Japanese art work.
, how you gonna draw all that on your back Jesse hehe Very Happy !!!

I've got a tatoo on my dick that say's Briog, and when I get a hard-on is say's British Bulldog Laughing !!!
craigfox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a tattoo on the head of my dick that says OK. When I get a hard on it says: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Population 999,999,999.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez Craig I didn't know they could tattoo in micro dot, that must have really hurt, did they have to numb your bellend first Laughing !!!
noahped

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseCapelli wrote:
Thanks! It would not look like magnets! The Japanese symbols on my spine will end up going all the way down my spine to meet the lotus flower above my bum. It will read, "Go to your destiny one day we will only exist in fairytales." Then all those symbols will look like a binding of a book and my back will be divided into "two" pages of good and evil of life & death and the after-life in Buddism and Japanese art work. You like??
Jesse xoxo

Damn, that would be some major inkage...deepish too!
animal69

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm ... Im not a big fan of large tats .. I think its spoils the natural beauty. But thats just me Wink

I like littler ones like Krystal Steal's lower back tat .. but that would be the max for my taste
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for all your input! But this will not be happening for a long time!!
Jesse xoxo Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: