What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Bi? or Practicing Bi?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whispering feathers

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Bi? or Practicing Bi? Reply with quote

Hi Alley,

my question is this
in ur videos u have with other women in ur truth or dare or fantasy
one may observe u seem relaxed being provocative,

one have u always been this way Wink

two do u do it more just 4 the fan sake 2 please us Cool

three or r u just curious 4 ur own 2 practice it safely n not graduate Rolling Eyes

four or r u in2 other women n do u or would u share ur man with them 2 build the excitement or spice it up per say Cool

Love U Alley love

Whispering Feathers
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm....I'm not really in to women...but that doesn't mean that I have not been with them in a intimate way in the past. When I have been with a woman in the past....I was always really wasted Very Happy It was a lot of fun though!!

The only reason ....I could say it wouldn't happen now....if I got drunk....is because I am now with a man that I absolutly adore Embarassed I think that would be considered cheating and I wouldn't hurt him like that.

Would I bring another woman home....for my man and I..... I don't think so. Rolling Eyes
Seriously....though...I couldn't....because I know something like that would only damage our relationship and I don't want to do that. Plus...we have great sex anyway....with out having to resort to that.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: