What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

very impatient to see the cam photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
negrossiste

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: very impatient to see the cam photos Reply with quote

i am so happy !! i can't believe that you've read my message!that's wonderful!you are really a fantastic woman!...i hope you will post up the cam photos very soon !!that is my greatest wish and i think you will make come true because you are a beautiful angel...i also hope that these photos are really hot and sexy but i have no doubt about that..see you soon..i love u forever!big kiss of your greatest fan!!
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Negrossiste,

Thank you for your post! I will post up the next cam pics as soon as the next chat session occurs but I hope you don't think that you will see all kinds of nudity. The only thing you will see is clevage and face shots. Sorry....I've had a really bad experience with that whole thing before so I told everyone I would do chat cam shows again but I would do any more nudity only clevage and face shots.

I hope you understand. Smile

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: