What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Request/Suggestion...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EGM92

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Request/Suggestion... Reply with quote

Hello Alley,

I love all your work. Now in one of your chats (you probably don't remember though) I asked if you were ever going to add a section on your site with "Candid" photos? You said yourself you would think about it. I'm wondering if you'll ever do it, sort of like the pictures of you in Mac&Bumble of you and some of the models outside of photoshoots, stuff like that or pictures of you at parties/events. I love to see how you are around the house, behind photoshoots etc.

Thanks for reading this and keep up the amazing work Very Happy
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...great idea!

I should start doing that. I know!! I do love that idea and I will try to add that to my site. It's just....at the moment...I'm working on so many different things too.

But I will....I promise.

Thanks again for reminding me.
Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
orange

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Request/Suggestion... Reply with quote

EGM92 wrote:
...., stuff like that or pictures of you at parties/events. I love to see how you are around the house, behind photoshoots etc.

+ 1

Great idea! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: