What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

V- Day Wishes, Fantasies, Dates, Gifts and more!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: V- Day Wishes, Fantasies, Dates, Gifts and more!! Reply with quote

Let's talk about what your Valentines Day fantasies, wishes, dates & gifts are!! Let's talk about what's sexy & romantic. Let's talk about all the different creative ways you can think of to say I LOVE YOU to your special someone.

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Spookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what to do with my lil love, havent been going out to long. Hopeing to meet her by the beach where I first saw her on VDay........ Only problem is.... I get lost going to LA and never really paied much attentiont where I was that day. Confused

What do you do with someone when you've only been going out for 5 months? I just want to spend a nice night alone with her, with nobody around, but I dont know if that would be ok.
SeducTress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Valentines day my boyfriend and I will be celebrating it in bed. Laughing

Spookie, how about a nice small intimate restaurant on the beach?
Young Gotti

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well Spooks, ive only been with my girlfriend for about 5 or 6 months too. Its our first Valentine's day together n I really want it to be special.. I don't really got anything planned n I don't got too much money either, but I definitely want her to know how much i love and appreciate her by having sweaty, hot, passionate, sex with her.. love Now, any guy out there can say how romantic and how sweet they want their Valentines to be, but when it goes down and its on n poppin', believe me it's on n poppin'!? bouncy
Stephen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: V- Day Wishes, Fantasies, Dates, Gifts and more!! Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Let's talk about what your Valentines Day fantasies, wishes, dates & gifts are!! Let's talk about what's sexy & romantic. Let's talk about all the different creative ways you can think of to say I LOVE YOU to your special someone.

Very Happy
Hi Alley,
Went to the site you suggested for V Day and naming a star after her was tempting, but honestly when I thought of her name in the Galaxy I really didn't think it would touch her the way I wanted to. I thought of naming one after her dog (no, not me) who she is really attached to. Anyway, I brought her a Phantom Of The Opera CD. We had just seen it and she was really happy - I wasn't going to give it to her until later but she said if I had a burning desire I should give it to her now and then get her something else for Valentine's Day. Wasn't that nice of her? Anyway music, romance, painful longing what else could life be about?
Thanks for keeping me company while I writing at three o'clock in the morning. It's funny, but when I'm stuck and the words aren't coming I load one of your videos and miraculously my mind starts working again. Phenominal, and harmless. Wink
Stephen

Rick posted he was going to get the Movie Trailer thing going soon, looking forward to it.
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Spookie...this one's for you : ) Reply with quote

Hello Spookie,

I would say have a bon fire at the beach and bring a nice dinner already prepared. Make sure you bring enough warm blanks and self starting logs too. Also make sure you go to a beach that allows bon fires. I think that would be pretty romantic and sweet. Bring some wine and you guys will be nice and toasty before you know it.

Or I would say make a nice dinner for her at home.....or buy one already made from a restaurant and say you made it Very Happy Make sure you have some nice music going, candles, wine and dessert.

Ohhhh and a cozy fireplace lit would be nice too.

I think both of those things are appropriate. Smile

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Young Gotti Reply with quote

Young Gotti, you are funny!

Hot sweaty sex WORKS TOO! woot Just make it a little more festive by at least lighting a bunch of little tea candles all over the room....just make sure you don't knock them over with all that bangin Wink

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Steve Powers Reply with quote

Whatever works....right Wink

If you are thinking of getting her another VDAY gift.....get her the star! Let me know what she thinks..... She has to LOVE IT! love

Whatever happens...I'm sure your VDAY will be great....because you'll be with your loved one.

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...that last post..about the start was to Stephen.

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone in here....have something embarrasing that has happened to them or during a VDAY date?

Does anyone have a funny story to share about a previous VDAY date??

Please share the humor.

Very Happy

chico

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantasies, let's see cooking Alley one of my famous 3 course seafood dinners,served by candle light in front of the fireplace, followed by chocolate covered strawberries, injected with gran marnier, champagne and some serious nose work on the lambskin rug fireside love
chico baby
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Chico BABY!!!!

Where have you been?? It's so good that you've joined us. Very Happy

I love it when you talk about your nose and your taSTY food! Wink

Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: V- Day Wishes, Fantasies, Dates, Gifts and more!! Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Let's talk about... Valentines Day fantasies...

You, me, a Caribbean cruise, and... well, let's just say we might be too busy for taking in some ports of call. Twisted Evil

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Spookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the idea of makeing her dinner. She always asking me to make her food. I just never though being forced to cook with my grandma for so many years would come in handy lol. Thanks Abuelita!!! Oh and alley to Razz

Last edited by Spookie on Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
rob1out

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy early valentines alley! all i know for this valentines is that i am gonna go with my friend to the jewelry store so he can pick out a ring that he gonna propose to his long time girl friend of 7 years...

crappy valentines day event some years ago... going to a sushi bar for a suprize dinner and the girl doesn't like sushi. Confused
chico

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been here, I keep missing the chats though time has changed a couple of times, and I work nights as you know, cooking up a feast fit for...well you of course how about some shrimp diane?
Chico
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is funny, Rob1out. Laughing

orange

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I reserve a week-end in a very special place! Not a classic european capital like Paris or Rome (already visited) but a little village, completely lost and very classic, and old (like out of time)! Not too far from home! Just few moments to pass together, out of the daily things! But chuuuuuuuuuuut, it's a surprise! Wink

For not being without anything the 14th, I'm going to buy her a present : something about decoration! Very Happy
Ronin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you ready for the most tragic V-day of my life??????

The was our first Valentines together

First thing to go wrong is I was running late getting off from work only to get to my car and have a flat. While removing the lugs nuts I slip and smash my knuckles on my right hand into the asphalt, blood everywhere.

Next I throw the falt tire into the trunk and smash the red heart-shaped box of See's chocolates....O.K. I have roses as a back-up.

I finally pick her up and when she sits in the car I close the door and part of her dress is hanging out. We discover this when we get to the restaurant because about a 4 inch square patch of her dress is now fraying and dirty.

When I go to pay for dinner the waiter is more than happy to point out the credit card I was using is expired. No problem, I got plenty of cash in my wallet.....which ofcourse I left in the car, right next to the keys. "hello AAA how fast can you get here?"

Then I take her on the Red and White Fleet Golden Gate Bay cruise, approx. 1 hour long. yup you guessed it..45 minutes into the voyage and with both start to feel sick. After a long night I finally take her home and give her the smashed box of chocolates and the roses.

And ofcourse after that tragic night, 8 months later she agreed to marry me
woot (I will never understand women)

Now, 10 years later, I'm planning on kidnapping her from work, flying her to Las Vegas and giving her a new ring while renewing our vows in a ceremony performed by an Elvis impersonator. blink

ronin
Stephen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Oh...that last post..about the start was to Stephen.

Very Happy
Hi Alley,
Alright. A star in the universe for my best girl of too many years to mention.
Stephen
Thanks
I'll let you know if it rekindled the sparkle in her eyes.
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronin... That is such a great story! I love that!! Thank you for sharing that with us.

dally

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got an embarrassing valentines day story.It happened years ago when I was young and silly.
My girlfriend at the time and I had sex for the first time on valentines day. We prearranged it, dinner at a swank restaurant,a bit of clubbin' and really nice motel room in town. It was a really big night for me,for us, and in the lead up to it I was full of nerves and excitement.
The night before I had a gathering at my place, a few of my good mates and a cricket match on the tv.We got pissed and stoned watching the cricket and having a few laughs. I passed out on my lounge and my friends took to me with a razor. I lost an eyebrow, they shaved strips up my arms and legs, they shaved one of my butt cheeks.They painted my nails and wrote messages like"wrong way go back" under my belt line.
I woke up the next morning late for work.I saw my fingernails and had a chuckle,then I discovered my arms then my legs and freaked out.I was working on the beach teaching people how to sail windsurfers( Im an Aussie -February is in our summer).I couldnt find any nail polish remover,my sister was in on the whole thing,she hid it.I just had to jump on my bike and go to work, not knowing that they also wrote"Im a Wanker" across my back. I drew a range of attention that day,I just laughed it off but I stressed the whole day about our valentines night, primarily my girls first naked impression of me,and the prickles on me from my mates lousy shave job.My boss let me finish early.I went home,lost the nails and all the ink and went shopping for a nice long sleeved shirt( try and find one in the middle of summer over here and then try and wear it!).
I went home ,got ready,got my sister to paint an eyebrow on me and went and picked up my girl.Her old man spotted my eyebrow straight away, he wasnt keen on me or our plans to start with.The waiter spotted it to ,as did the consierge( if thats how its spelt) and the fact that I was the probably the only person on this continent that evening wearing a long sleeved shirt must have stood out like dogs balls.
My fears for my girls impression were unfounded. She thought it was hilarious and apart from the odd prickly moment we had an incredible evening of dual absorbtion and exploration.Good times people, the times we all live for.
Well thats my Valentines tale.Have a happy Valentines Day peeps-and dont itch!
Danie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Valentines humor Reply with quote

Hey Alley,

One Valentines, some years ago, I got the nerve up to to call and ask out a girl for a romantic dinner and some dancing. We had a nice conversation on the phone and she seemed quite excited about the whole deal. Needless to say I went overboard in preparation for the whole night. I rented a limo for the night, sent flowers over that afternoon, and even went out and bought new clothes to wear for the occasion. I had made reservations at a very upscale restaurant and even arranged for a private dining room. I could'nt hardly sleep for days in anticipation. Valentines day arrrived and I pulled into her driveway, nervously walk up to the door and rang the door bell. She opens the door and... It turns out it was her not-so-good-looking sister that I had spoken with on the phone that day.

I went out on the date acting as if no mistake had been made, but man what a mistake. She was nice enough, but she had no personality. I spent the whole night trying to figure out a way to get out of a second date without letting her know what my real intentions were. This was quite difficult due the fact that I had spent a small fortune and a lot of time planning this perfect night she thought was for her. This worst part was that this pretty much ruined my chances with the girl I thought I asked out.

Danie
mt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I wish for everyone on valentine -- not to experience the following.

Back in 19...., I had the love fever for a girl I thought was hot in high school. So one nite, the gang was hangin out at a beach party, drinking tang and other healthy beverages Wink . After a bottle of orange juice, I was infused with courage to ask the girl out. That's when it happened. The worst thing a guy can ever experience. "Can't we just be friends".

There are a few things that can sober a guy; that's numbero uno on the list. WTF! What does someone do after that. Why didn't she just kick me in the nuts or called me any 4-letter word she wanted. I felt like a deer in the middle of the road frozen by the light of an oncoming car. WTF was I supposed to say to that.

I'm sorry, but I just can't continue...
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is hilarious Dally!! That is classic.

That's great that you were with a woman that could just laugh it off too.

She sounds like a good one you had selected for "your first time" Shocked

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is SOOO funny Danie! Laughing That sucks Crying or Very sad but funny Laughing

I hope you wont make that same mistake again.

Thanks for sharing your embarrasing moment with us! Very Happy

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MT...you're too much Very Happy

What a good story.....I especially love your explanation of it all Laughing

You should have just said..."well, would you like to go out as friends? What else did you think I meant? Rolling Eyes" Then she would have felt like the stupid one.

I'll tell you what though, that is the best way to start a relationship off. Being friends first is a great way to hook the chick of your dreams....or at least remain close to her Wink She'll eventually come to you for a shoulder to cry on then ....swoop....you move in on the kiss. Shocked

Trm3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have no girl....but I will give a shout out to Miss Righty..shes always around for me in my time of need, lol...Happy Valentines Miss Righty!! I love u Very Happy ..LOL!!

Happy Valentines to u too Alley...I say it early in case I 4get later...Plus if u reply I wanna copy it and save it! lol Laughing Laughing
mt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley, that's so sweet. Thanks for the heads up.

Ah, Alley. Can we be friends? whistling
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: