What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Shooting with the best photographers....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissTraycee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Shooting with the best photographers.... Reply with quote

Hi Alley!

I've been your number one fan since I've seen your pics in the sxy mag way back in '98-'99.Thats how I became so into your photos and wanted to learn more about you.

I remember back when I was in high school, the first time I met you.It was beautiful and when you hand me the free action figure toy, I was so exciting and you made my WHOLE DAY!

Anyhow...ever since then,I've grown into a beautiful person as a "woman" I'm gonna be legal to drink soon..yay! I was just wondering who do you prefer to shoot you as a photographer?

Note* I'm gonna have a photoshoots soon with one of the best "photographer" that I've always admire his work.Maybe you might know him Wink

Take care and God Bless!
Traycee
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sweet Traycee,

You are SO cute and SO sweet! Very Happy

My favorite photographer is by far, Harvey Butts. He's so down to Earth. That is a huge reason as to why I prefer Harvey over other photographers. Other photographers with the exception of Sean McCall and Gen Nishino have been SOOOOOO full of themselves! I hate that!! yuk
The only way great pictures are created is if the model and photographer have a strong connection.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: