What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Chat Request/Update(s)? Possibly?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Chat Request/Update(s)? Possibly? Reply with quote

Hi there Alley, I was just wondering if there was a way you could possibly start putting out updates on when you'll be doing a chat in your "blog" possibly? I noticed you've been using that lil more and more for updates to new photo sets and like the youtube video and just was thinking that could be a huge help for us that may not check the site everyday or if we do and didn't see it after you post an update in the news?

I have your blogs on the RSS feed thing so it comes to outlook automatically and that's been a great "reminder" type tool for me to check out the site in case I haven't been to it for awhile. Not sure if you thought of this and or looking into it, but I'm sure there's others it would benefit as well.

On the other hand, I hope you have a great holiday with your friends and family! Thanks again for another wonderful year of updates and you being so open and available to us fans.

Oh yeah, any new Wallpaper updates going to be coming out soon? If there's one area that needs attention to and or a regular update towards I would have to say that would be it. I always check it just in case it's not mentioned in the "news" part. There's also tons of great idea's I have for wallpapers if you'd like feed back for. I wish I knew how to use a photoshop type program so I could make some as I would make a bunch and send for you to post them. I've tried so many times but I just cant make them the way I see them in my head or would like them to be.

One example for instance would be like a pic of you laying sideways like some of those type of poses with like say 3 or 4 smaller pics from the same set more than likely on the bottom and possibly the top. (Maybe I can do something like in MS Paint with a basic outline?) and as for the type of pic's I would use something not full on nude but like mabye for those 3-4 smaller pics it could be like fully clothed for one, a little lesser clothes on the other, and so one like slightly revealing to lingere and the big main pic being like a cross of the final pic or the one before so its not to revealing or showing to much nudity.

See thru would be great, or maybe like a little of your areola/nipple showing but not fully... Also I would say the smaller pics kind of faded into it, maybe a slight line in between them? I guess transparent would be the better word? Then having like a colored version and a black and white version? There's tons of sets to that would be perfect.. One that comes to mind would be Lust, Sculptured, and kind of Spellbound.. Hmm maybe a little from all of those sets as they have a similar "vibe" to them as far as the background being dark? But what I like from lust and sculptured would be the black lingerie as it goes great with the background/enviorment...

But that's about it, sorry I put another question into it but at least I wont need to make another new topic Very Happy Thanks again and Merry X-Mas!!!

Jake
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all your wonderful ideas Jake or Zombie! Very Happy I will have a talk with my webmaster about this. I do agree with you.... It would be great to post up a bunch of nice wallpapers. Thank you also for letting me know about your preference on the BLOG/updates.

Thank you for the nice XMAS wishes.

I hope you had a nice XMAS with your beautiful kids, friends and family!

Take care of yourself hun!

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: