What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

windows xp pro x64

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captainstupid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: windows xp pro x64 Reply with quote

I just switched machines and the new machine has windows xp pro x64 to make use of the RAM over 3GB, unfortunately shockwave does not seem to want to work for me. Is there a fix for this
thefatman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please give us some more info? You'll run into problems running 64bit of browser or plugins. best to just use a 32bit browser and 32bit plugins. I've been runniing x64 vista + win 7 for about a year and a half. And I only use 32bit firefox for all my browsing. But I've never run xp x64 so maybe there is just added complexity that I don't know about. Also what have you tried and where/how did it fail.

But if you are doing 32bit plugin on 32bit browser, than try to google the version of plugins, in case others have had this issue. Or give me the info, and I can try to search it as well, if you don't find anymore info.

EAdultComics.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: