What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Heavy Water

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TOPcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Heavy Water Reply with quote

I don't like the new Heavy Water. She looks like a cross between Heidi and Daisy Duke
HSHP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:53 am    Post subject: *shrug* Reply with quote

I just don't think the pigtails go with the scowl.
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: They'd fit great on Silver Stalker, though. Reply with quote

Yeah, the pigtails (is that what they're called?) don't really fit the character, but I find them so darned CUTE that I don't care. Much. Maybe they're practical. Streamlined, out of the way, and she's used to underwater culture, and has no idea how funny she looks to landlubbers.
Phaderus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: Anyone seen Blue Gender? Reply with quote

I'll admit that I find the pigtails a bit out of character as well but she's so hot I don't care either. If anyone has seen the new series they've got on Adult swim called Blue Gender, the main female character has some modified pigtails, there hard to describe but might be a good compromise for future pics.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Handlebars Reply with quote

Haven't seen Blue Gender yet... have to check out Adult Swim!

I like a bit of contradiction in a girl... hence the heavy attitude and the girlie tails. Something soft and yet dangerous. Didn't hit the mark completely, but she's made a pretty good comeback. Maybe more comics for her in the future?

Looks like Faith will take the cake this time around, and we're a good bit into her pictorial already, so you'll be getting something completely different next month...I hope. Wink

Got a bunch of new comic pages coming this week, so you should be getting your sequential art fix!

Thanks for watching!
-Jeff
ICQ - 139841542
Yahoo Messenger (Voice Chat/Webcam) - tempusfugit9

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:31 am    Post subject: Heh. Those wacky Anime names. Reply with quote

I suspect you're talking about Marlene Angel. Alicia Whistle's got more defined ponytails, but they give her the same young look. I wonder if it's possible to shorten those ponytails in Poser.

Ah well. Anyway - new comic pages! Woot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: