What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Appeal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dally

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Appeal. Reply with quote

Alley's appeal has drawn everybody here to her website and this forum. I personally feel priviliged and fortunate that Alley shares her god given(or from whom or whatever you believe) gifts with me/us .She is playing the hand dealt to her , and I hope it supports and nourishes the rest of her life. I believe that we are all born with gifts and everybody should seek to identify them , develop them and share them. I believe that if everybody could do this or even just endeavour to do so then life itself would receive the respect ,appreciation and celebration it deserves.I have hope for the human race, I believe we are all born with all the answers we'll ever need, we just need to find them.
Anyways enough premise , the topic I offer for discussion is Alley's appeal. I'd like to kick things off with some of my thoughts on it.
To me Alley's work is beautiful and sexy. The beautiful things in life are soul food, they inspire and motivate, they rub people the RIGHT way. When I appreciate beautiful things it affirms my sense of identity, the fact that I can appreciate it gives me a sense of belonging . Beauty is a gift from the gods ,it's a celebration. Your work Alley is a celebration of life.
Sex appeal can be measured in a number of different ways. Sex too is a gift. It's a powerful one , very much a driving force in everyones life, it's designed to be that way. It's how we perpetuate, it's our immortality.We all enjoy the energy we get from it. Your work Alley inspires that energy(ugug!)
That's enough from me for now,I have more to add. I look forward to other peoples input.

Love life- it's short and precious.Dig deep.
masterjedi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if I had to define what appeals to me about Alley, it would be her ability to be diverse and predictable at the same time. She can come at you from so many different ways, so many different styles, and her work can inspire so many different reactions and reach out to very different audiences. I love that about her. However, you can always count on Alley to keep a little something from us. She has vowed never to do pink shots and she doesn't go back on her word. Whether you agree or disagree witht that decision, you have to respect her commitment to certain things.

That's what appeals to me about Alley.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley is a heavenly angel who can also be deliciously devilish. Gotta like that! Cool

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing I find the most appealing about Alley is she seems like she would be fun to hang out with. The way she's goofing in some of her videos and armwrestling shows she has a fun down to earth side.

In other words....a cheap date Wink

ronin
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronin wrote:
The thing I find the most appealing about Alley is she seems like she would be fun to hang out with. The way she's goofing in some of her videos and armwrestling shows she has a fun down to earth side.

In other words....a cheap date Wink

Shocked

A what?! [rubs eyes and reads it again] Crikey! Surprised

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant cheap as in someone you could rent and movie with and stay home...doesn't need to be wined and dined all the time.

But that's not to say I wouldn't step up to the plate and super-size her extra value meal if she asked me to. blink

ronin
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronin wrote:
...that's not to say I wouldn't step up to the plate and super-size her extra value meal if she asked me to. blink

LMARO!

I tip my hat to you, Ronin. Romeo has got jack squat over you. big grin

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Trm3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What appealed me to Alley was..Her nice lookin Boobies and then her Pretty face..then her butt..then her stomach, her eyes, her legs...and I love her tattoos..the 1 on the back of the ankle is so sexy Razz ...and the 1 on her toe and theres 1 more right...I'm thinkin the back of the neck but I don't remember cause we don't get to see that, that often...and just the way she brings it to the shoots...she gives u that naughty "I want u" or "u like this?" look ..to the "Hey, I'm the girl next door" innocent look..as if she knows nothing about sex and needs to teached, lol...Shes just the best...she can do anything and look great and thats appealing to me Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy
mt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Ronin gets 2 demerit points. It was funny though.
orange

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, something difficult to express... Ok, physicaly, she's perfect! But she's not the only one in the world! So why Alley? Because she's got something special, different! Maybe because she's an universal beauty! She represents all the beauty found in this earth and that's why she's unique! There's no boundaries with Alley! And of course, those eyes.. two little priceless diamonds ..they are powerful! They give the feeling of direct connection!

Alley, from wich planet do you come from? Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mt wrote:

I think his second comment was just made in jest, so we can knock it down to 1. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
mt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
mt wrote:

I think his second comment was just made in jest, so we can knock it down to 1. Smile

I gave him one for posting it, and 1 for thinking it up. Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mt wrote:
Wildcard wrote:
mt wrote:

I gave him one for posting it, and 1 for thinking it up. Laughing

HAHAHA! That be funny.

It's made me curious though if Alley likes extra onions on her burger. Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: