What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Your Overly Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Babe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Your Overly Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Babe Reply with quote

I was looking forward to a red-headed Spider-Babe myself, but I still love this one. The hairstyle's not classic model, but it fits the character, esp. with its silky texture.

ObWhine: the costume is a bit too simplistic. Some pattern on it would help (though I can't think of one that would be a blatant ripoff of you-know-who). Then again, you could just use the bikini variant instead, which I think flatters her nicely.

About the front page pose: you know how they say you can tell when breasts are fake, by checking whether they sag when the woman is lying on her back? Apparently you can tell when they're CGed, by checking whether they hold their shape when she's upside down! Ah well. I still like that pose. I'm trying to remember whether Vargas drew the breasts correctly when he did that pinup, so long ago...

In fact, I like every single friggin' pose in the layout! Main picture and the text. I do believe this is now my favorite BotM layout next to She-Bulk's.

As much as I like this character, I think I agree with you keeping her on the backburner for now. I really want to see what happens next in the main storyline.
HSHP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote

"ObWhine: the costume is a bit too simplistic. Some pattern on it would help (though I can't think of one that would be a blatant ripoff of you-know-who). Then again, you could just use the bikini variant instead, which I think flatters her nicely. "

Jeff did say, "What we've ended up with is still a work in progress, so she's an evolving character."

So, I'm sure we'll eventually we'll see a less generic costume in the future. My only problem after the BoM is, unless it's just my comp settings, that she's supposed to be a redhead but she looks like she has a pale brown coif instead.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: I guess I'm not the only one. :-) Reply with quote

Yeah- I was sorta expecting/hoping it to be a red head too. Similar to the one in the pinup.
Oh well- beggers can't be choosers! Maybe she died her hair for the pinup. Smile

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: