What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Homewrecker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Homewrecker Reply with quote

Damn! She looks awesome! You have greatly improved her in every respect. The old Homewrecker had a weird fatty face (IMHO). Her new face is terrific! The pinup with the T-shirt is my favorite. Let's see more Jeff.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: More? Reply with quote

Hey Benjamin-

there will be 3 more pinups to be posted later this week! hang tight.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: week'salmostoverweek'salmostoverweek'salmostover Reply with quote

Pretty much "ditto" to Benjamin. Looooove the new face. And that front page pose is excellent. Billy T seems to be your most favored merchant; y'all oughtta get a special deal from him...

I'll say more when I get around to seeing the last three pinups.

Meanwhile, I hope Jeff's making good progress on Psionic's feature. And I can't wait to see how some of the ladies will make their second appearances next year!
Benjamin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:09 am    Post subject: Yes! Reply with quote

The three new pictures are great! The sex scene looks pretty intense. They were worth the wait.

Oh, why do all of tthe new girls have a little mole under their right nipple? I first noticed it on Wonder Broad and have seen it appear on each figure except Flasher. Is this because flasher uses a different body style or something? Just curious.

What is a clean-cut, nice Southern girl like Suzy doing in such risque poses? Er, um, oh yea, this is Suzy. forget I said anything and bring on the gangbang!

Yowza!
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: All hail the new Suzy! Reply with quote

Yep, they're even hotter than the first three, which were pretty hot. Love that topless shot with the jeans and sneakers. It's perfect for her figure!
HSHP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

About time Suzy got some action. Love all the new pics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: