What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Where is Alley????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Where is Alley???? Reply with quote

Hello fellow AB Nationers! I just came back in to drop by and give thanks to Alley's latest and greatest picture set that has been revealed and noticed that Alley has been absent for some time now, even when I last posted which was probably around Feb/March? I think her last post here was in March of this year and even then I noticed she/you have been a lot more quieter than normally or even before?

I hope everything is going well for you Alley and all, hopefully you can maybe give us an update on things to come and or on what's going on? It's also not just Alley but a lot of us regulars have seemed to fade away as well, me being one of them, but I do check the forums a few times a month or more. The reason why I haven't been posting is because there just hasn't been that much activity in here which is what I'm sure is a lot of others reasons as well, as well as really no activity from Alley herself.

I remember when Alley was really open and seemed real close to us fans and that's why I think she is the best model/celeb or famous person out there. That was also one HUGE reason I keep subscribing to this site but this year in particular just seems different or maybe the last 9 months or so? Just another reason why I hope and pray that everything is going well for Alley and her family/friends, I just hope there's been nothing "bad" I guess you could say that has happened.

I still keep an eye out on future/up comming issue's of Playboy and or their "Special Edition" magazines to hopefully see if Alley has maybe posed again for them or if they've used some of her past photo sets in a new mag.

Well I better wrap this up before it gets to long lol Again I hope Alley and everyone else are doing fine and all is well with everyone and everything. I've actually been having some not so good things on my side which I'll save for another thread because it's something I think I need to talk about as I've been holding it in for to long already, but I'm still trying to keep my head up cause I'm sure and know it could be a lot worse.

Hope to hear from all you long lost regulars lol hopefully you all are just lurking around like I have and just haven't posted because of the activity well because of the non-activity, and really hope we can hear from Alley herself soon again...

Thanks,
Jake

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think is the begining of the end of the website
i hope not
Young Gotti

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: co-sign Reply with quote

well said zombie.. co-sign
santiago

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always had a special place in my heart for Alley. I've been a member since she started her website. She has always been one of the most beautiful women I have ever known.

I see so much potential in Alley. There is still a lot of territory she can cover, and there are so many great fans who will support her along the way.

I will be a loyal fan until the end. However, it is a two way street.

If Alley dosen't like her fans, well that's about the end of it. I hope that is not the case, and I'm looking forward to more of Alley- the hottest chick in the world!!!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear not.

Alley has been busy with some real life stuff, and she is going to be doing another round of shooting I hear some times this month.

As well as her 100% committment to doing a new game that I had proposed to her. I should be getting together with her real soon to work out details.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
RickCage

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fellas, Alley is still very much involved with her site, although it may not seem like it on this forum, she should be replying to you guys soon. I know she has some cool plans in the works though...

Stay tuned...

WebChief
http://www.alleybaggett.net
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Guys!!

Guess who??

Very Happy

Sorry, I've been away for so long BUT I'm back! Wink

I was taking some time away to reconnect with myself. Sometimes you really need to do that in order to be the best that you can be. AHHHH.... I also, was upgrading my system. Thank you for being so patient and I'm so sorry If I gave you the wrong impression. Now that I'm back... I plan to have a little more fun with you again!! Wink
OMG....I was looking through my old treasured photos and I came across a bunch of never before seen candid photos from my trip to Hawaii when I won my Model of the Year title for the 2nd time and also from my travels to Montreal during a photo shoot and appearance for racing fans! The pictures are really great!!

Very Happy
Anyway, love you guys!! Thank you for being my loyal hot babes with the strongest muscles!

Oh, I almost forgot....I have been working on some great new things for you. I don't want to talk about them because I want to wait till its actually done.

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
kriss_lea

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew . . . Great news!
mt

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good news baby. Whew! so worried you were leaving us. please, don't scare us like that again. some of us have heart issues and any little thing could be the end. omg big grin
Zombie

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, great to have you back. I was pretty sure you were busy and just didn't abandon us. I'm sure if you were to do something like that, like leave the forums completely or something major you'd let us know and not just dissapear forever.

Can't wait to see what you have coming for us and hope you had a fantastic and relaxing break/vacation. Very Happy
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! Thank you for being understanding, so kind and funny as always!

I REALLY missed you guys!!!

MUAH
Very Happy

Eternal Flame

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa nice to see you posting here again. I always value seeing your opinion on things or just you posting here being yourself. Great to see you here again.
The flame still burns for my favorite model.

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks E Flame Exclamation

Danie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Still a fan Reply with quote

Don't know if you remember me Alley, but I am glad to see you are still keeping your fans happy. I've been looking forward to seeing you tonight. Hope all is well.

Kisses
rubeN

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Alley on the supposedly chat tonite?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: