What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The Latest Stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: The Latest Stuff Reply with quote

Flasher: I was hoping for something related to the current story line, but this is cool. Cute face.

Lady Def: Overall, way cute. I'd go for paler skin, though. White eyebrows. Keep everything else, including the earrings. The hair's good, but one bit of it's hanging up in midair for no reason in the leftmost pinup (#134843).

Kicker's pinup: Why oh why is she not in the foreground? Oh well. Again, I hoped for something comic-related, but she's lovely as always, and the guy does look pretty close to Harrison. A bit too cleanshaven around the neck, I think, and pale. But still, I could see a fun story between CK and Ersatz Indy.

Franchise-X exposed: OK, overall, gorgeous. I love that the reward is in Super High-Definition Widescreen 70mm =), and the variety of looks here is just awesome. Firebird looks hot as usual. Psionic could use maybe just a touch more body fat - that line between her pecs is really hard - but I love her pose here. Rascal's chest seems to have shrunk a bit, but something about that face makes her look even more sultry than she did in her pictorial. But Thunderstorm, aiee! What happened? I miss her original figure; the skin tone was a nice, smooth softer brown, her figure was slimmer, the eyes were bluer, and the hair was straight but billowy. Sure, the skin texture is higher res now, but it's kinda reddish and harsh. Please bring back the original Thunderstorm if you can; I implore you!
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Tanks! Reply with quote

Great comments, hollow!

We get new textures and props in all the time, and try different things - sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. T-S can easily go back to her previous look. Sooner or later, Franchise-X will have to get into the comics to flesh out the characters a little more!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: