What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Page 15: Truly, that is a magnificent butt.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Page 15: Truly, that is a magnificent butt. Reply with quote

Kicker's got a marvelous figure. (Though I wish her eyes were just a touch larger.) Not to skinny; but not too voluptuous, either. Nice, umm, pose. =)

Funny that she'd be the one to appeal to Lucky's past. She always seemed kinda cool and standoff-ish. I'm enjoying the back-and-forth between them. And by that, I mean the talking, of course.

I still say it was a bad move to leave her braid alone. No telling what she might have hidden in there.

Why are her bangs hanging sideways?
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Sticky Stuff Reply with quote

Uh, too much hair gel. (like in Something About Mary)

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: I find CK's beauty regimen strange. Reply with quote

I see.

Well, if you come up with page 16 tomorrow, you're forgiven.

If not, then - ahh crud, I got no leverage. Pleeeeeeeze?

Terry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Lucky's pervisity...I mean, deviousness Reply with quote

Is "pervisity" even a word? Well, it is now for the purpose of this message...

I'm probably putting way too much thought into this, but is there a reason (beyond wanting a change of scenery for each Babe) behind all the different contraptions each heroine has been trapped? Does each one play to some kind of weakness she has to make it even easier for them to be broken and controlled? We're already *well* aware of Lucky's rather - ahem - unique stance on these heroines, and wants them humiliated, and these methods of holding them prisoner does play well to his mindset. I was just wondering if there were any other reason for their differences besides giving us new and revealing views of the Babes. Thanks for all the work so far, Jeff!

Terry
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Perversion 69 Reply with quote

No, no real meaning behind each one. I just got a bunch of really diabolical restraint models, and thought it would be fun to put each of the girls in a different one. The one Kicker is in is really weird, but guys love it. Ain't it fun seeing Heroines in Peril?

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: