What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Live chat Tues the 29th at 8:00pm!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Live chat Tues the 29th at 8:00pm!! Reply with quote

Hi guys!!! AFTER MANY MANY HOURS OF INSTALLING SHIT I FINALLY HAVE MY VIDEO WORKING! So my first chat will be tom. night at 8:00pm and I will be putting on a real crazy, sexy, no holding back show!!! You all deserve it! I have my toys all ready!! Plus there is a new area called:
live.jessecapelli.com that will have the chat times and access to reserve time for live chat one & one. We can get really personal... hehe!! live.jessecapelli.com will be on the site soon, but we will have to type it in your browser to check it out now. Have a great day, ttyl,
Jesse xoxo Wink
craigfox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse wrote:
I will be putting on a real crazy, sexy, no holding back show!!!

Ohh the pain! Short of over drawing my card I have no way off logging on tomarrow. This really sucks.

Unless someone would like to lend me there user name and password for a week? Not likely though.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. I hope to catch the show. I have been checking the time difference, I think it is 10 hours now... getting up early. I be on an hour early just in case. Can't wait to see you!

I would give you my user name / password, but I don't think some people wouldn't be happy if I do.... Be patient Craig, just wait for your next pay check to hit your pocket! If I do catch the show, I can put a short little summary here if you like (more free advertising!)

Take care, see you in 10 hours!
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse,
Please check your jcvip mail address, lots of stuff you should read. I'm feelin kinda neglegted, maybe you dont love me anymore. Question Crying or Very sad There should be something in the PO box also.
Knock um dead tonight,
Craig
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our girls seems extremely busy these days.... I must agree. But hey, we just need to be glad that she is around, even it is little time, still those times are precious.

Hasn't she still offered you that manager job Craig? Cool
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...Jesse never offerd me a job as her manager. In my dreams maybe.

I was just playin with her any how, as busy as she is she pays plenty of attention to me. I'm certainly not her only fan. The woman is so sweet she makes my teeth hurt. I'm not one to brag but I dont know many guys who get freebies in ther e-mail from time to time, and I dont even have to ask. She brightens my day now and then and its those moments I cherish. Although when I dont hear from her for long periods of time I do begin to wonder, then she pops in to say hello and its all good. Lately though I get the overwhelming feeling that I'm in for a very big surprise. When I look at fresh sets of her its almost like shes in the room with me, I can feel her presence. That may sound silly but, she speaks to me with those eyes. So captivating. I'm totally taken by ber beauty, inside and out. What a sweet creature God has given us. You know I love you Baby J.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a little puzzled though. How does this live.jessecapelli.com work? Is this only for one on one chats? I am a member, and it only pops up with another new login and billing procedure. Members login doesn't work, ans I assume that non members who do/can read the forum should not have access. Just wondering. Who can shed some light on this?

ps. downloaded the needed Jave plug in. Came up with an error. Going to bed now, see what happens when I come back.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apperently, non members can view(?). No login needed. I've just seen 10 minutes....... than the cam network crashed. Poor Jesse. Poor me. We've waited so long.

Some criticism:

I've seen one other show via the old network. Seemed to me a nice streaming video flow. New network seems to me a bit slow, image after image. To view better frame rate, you can go one on one. This cost additional cash. Why? We've already paid for a website membership. Quote cam network/website: "Jesse determines the prices and terms of this broadcast".

Also, when the performer is being one on one, the frame rate and image size for other viewers (non one on one, non paying) drops dramatically (I saw this happening for a minute or so, words came in video image "performer is one on one"). Why?

I am not thrilled about this new cam network (network still down, been 15 minutes now). I hope it gets integrated into her own website somehow, and she will skip the extra payment for better image/frame rate of the cam shows for website members. But when I read the stuff on the cam website, I have serious doubts that this will happen. This will probably mean I have seen my first and last 10 minutes of Jesse in a cam show.

Sorry if I sound negative, but I am just very disappointed at the moment.

Oh, just going through the billing process via credit card. There are 4 prices mentioned (25/50/75/100) and all are for 365 days non-recurring. I don't get it. Why price differences? Are we getting a bargain here? Same length of membership for one on one chats for the lowest price?

Gonna go now. Catch some 30 minutes of sleep (oh yeah, I forgot to mention that European fans/members have to get up early in the morning to see the show). Cam network still down, been 30 minutes.

I assume Jesse is just as disappointed as I am. She looked very nice, all dressed up, make up and all...... She really made work of herself to look pretty. I guess the only way to have some fun now is to go out and hook up with a nice boy or girl for you now Jesse Smile
Anon02

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The different price catagories are due to (I think) the private one on one option which is charged extra by the minute. If I remember correctly, it was about $4 per min. Therefore you could buy ore time by selecting the different price ranges. I only found out that, after I did an initail purchase. Then the site froze. Crying or Very sad I hope Jesse is able to get up and running again soon. I have missed chatting with her, and seeing her on the cam shows. I also hope Jesse keeps trying, I could understand that she is probably not too happy now either. I want her to know I appreciate her effort.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 bucks a minute!?! If that is true, it is way too expensive. I still don't get it, why we have to pay extra now. Remember, webcam shows used to be included in the website membership. If it is all about the money, just make the membership of the website a little more, but 4$ a minute is rediculous. That translated into 6 minutes of website membership.

Ok, I will stop for now. I think it all needs to clear up. What are the prices, what are the conditions, what do we get for our money. And why has Jesse chosen this way of webcam chats/shows. Would be nice to get things straight and out of the open.

Got to go to work now Crying or Very sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: