What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Problem voting Ronald

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Problem voting Ronald Reply with quote

This is the second month in a row where I have been unable to cast my vote. Do you have a record? Both months I tried to vote for Wonder Broad and nothing happened except my VOTE buttons vanished. Did my vote go through? I feel a bit cheated, to tell you the truth. Aargh! Friggin browsers and their wretched FLASH and HTML hang ups!

Sad
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Voting Reply with quote

Actually- if you voted for a previous winner in the past- We are using the same pool and votes from the previous months.

So if you selected Previous Winner. The poll table on that is static if you've voted before.
So your vote for WonderBroad has been recorded from a couple of months back!

Even if you voted for say Daisy Cutter. You're still allowed to vote on a previous winner (in case the previous winner choice wins).

Once you've selected a Previous Winner choice it's going to stick until I change out the selection pool.

Hope that makes sense.

(The rationale is- if you're going to vote for WonderBroad 2 months ago. And if the poll hasn't changed for a Previous Winner selection. Chances are you're going to vote for her again.)

-R

ps. I changed one of the choices in the City of Heroes poll - to capture the NO- I have a Mac computer.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: