What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Posting Problems!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefatman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Posting Problems! Reply with quote

There have been some problems with the posting mechanism on this forum. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I am looking into it. Its been a tricky problem, and I've tried several things.

I'll keep you guys posted on this thread when I fix it.

thanks for your patience! Smile

Oh by the way, some people are getting page not found errors once in a while.. i've been seeing that past few days with pretty much any site. I am assuming that its not a coincidence...

Also, if you notice other problems please let me know.

sorry again...

theFatman

EAdultComics.com Support Staff
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Status from thefatman on forum posting problems:

thefatman wrote:
Actually I think the problem wasn't related to us either. There have been lot of DNS poisioning attacks affecting a lot of dns servers. And our server was waiting for a response for certain email address domains. And those servers weren't responding correctly (usually, if a domain exists or does not exist, the response usually comes back immediately). But one or two domains that some forum users use (they were using a big ISP in europe), their nameservers were taking forever to respond...(not always, just sometimes). Fast or slow, it would get a negative response. Usually if it gets a good response once, our name server would remember the response, and not ask again.

Anyway.. that led to posting taking longer sometimes, and sometimes not. So i think that server is fixed now. I can now lookup the domain in question from our servers.

theFatman

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: