What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Criminal activity

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Criminal activity Reply with quote

Hi all

I was just wondering if it was jessecapelli.com company policy to put autodownload software on it's customers computers
as well as using the personal infomation provided by CCbill to gain access to it's customers bank account details

I only ask this because I have a documented list of Internet intrusion attempts that use the CCbill signature and have also recently been subject to attempted fraud not to mention a third party accessing my internet bank account?

And before you ask no I will not be contacting these companies directly as I would prefer the answer to be posted on the internet for all to see, if not you can contact me through my email.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alarming stuff. How can one see if this is the case for him/her self? I've just kicked out my Norton Firewall software, and use built in XP SP2 firewall, which is totally unvisible, seems to do zip for protection (no notifications of attempts of third party accessing computer. I did get those occassionally with Norton). Keep us updated.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you could, I guess it's where your priorities lie
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Criminal activity Reply with quote

Pretty alarming stuff...

Which CCBill account are you signed up under?

There are actually 2 existing accounts for Jesse, one from when she was with Misha and the new one that she has now with the new company she's with.

The question is How much are you currently paying? And what is printed on your billing statement?

I hope you get an answer by Jesse or the company that is providing her the CCbill service now. Did you know that her Join page takes personal information "BEFORE" they're entered into CCbill's join page, which is NOT a secure page. Alot of companies take info first and then pass it to ccbill second, generally for collecting your email and personal info.

I'm no longer involved with her website, just this forum. So it's not me.

whistling

But I wonder who is the real culprit is. Curious

Maybe you got a virus from somewhere? Or their system got a virus?

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.

Last edited by Ronald on Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanilla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a bit strange Ron isn't it, I for one certainly hope it isn't anything to do with JesseCapelli.com or any of the related companies because the implications could be catastrophic. I mean who ever heard of a reputable business organisation tapping/giving the means in which to access an old members bank detail's etc and continuing to access that person's information when they are no longer a member. I honestly think that it is about time some characters out there get a grasp of reality before the water gets to deep.

see ya bellends
eddyb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a computer wiz but this does not sound good. Just joined today???? Confused
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep an eye on your credit card bill....so do I.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UURLCH Ii!i! Rolling Eyes
eddyb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is it they are trying to do (or someone)???
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell you it is not my website doing this!!!! Contact teck support with any questions, good luck!
Jesse xoxo
Vanilla

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Alarming stuff. How can one see if this is the case for him/her self? I've just kicked out my Norton Firewall software, and use built in XP SP2 firewall, which is totally unvisible, seems to do zip for protection (no notifications of attempts of third party accessing computer. I did get those occassionally with Norton). Keep us updated.

Yeah but the beauty of the XP SP2 firewall is that it is completely accessible to Kerio system analysis without any detection what so ever.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why I put a new firewall on my pc. Better save than sorry..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: