What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Going to Chicago

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Going to Chicago Reply with quote

Hey guys,
I will be in Chicago until Mon. morning working for Club Jenna. We are doing a bunch of promotions and a party at the Crowbar" if any of you live out there come by and say hi!! Talk to you all soon.
have a great weekend.
Jesse xoxo Very Happy
noahped

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesomeness!! I'll be there Jesse, I can't wait to meet you!!
I'll be there til Sunday...have a safe trip!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky you noahped! Good time to you both!
noahped

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo!! Chicago was a blast!! I'm so glad I decided to go! I got there Friday afternoon, later headed to the Crobar...just hanging around the runway setup. Next thing I know, McKenzie, Krystal, Ashton, and Jesse were upstairs having photo ops! So I go up there and finally get to meet Jesse!! Ashton intro'd me to her...omg Jesse is gorgeous, her eyes are like whoa! Now I know what Jenna was talking about...Jesse blows you away in person. I mean, Jesse is brilliantly hot in pics, but in the flesh is something else!! After pics and a hot chat with the CJ girls, I went back down to get a good spot for the fashion show. I'll tell you what, the fashion show was awesome! I didn't know what to expect at first but I was impressed and enjoyed it! Sexy girl after sexy girl walked down the runway, in hot ass clothes, some barely clothed at all...and then the big guns arrived, Ashton and Jesse came out together...awesome! Then Krystal and Mac came out together...more awesome!! Later after the show, McKenzie told me they didn't know what in the world they were doing, they just went out there and worked it! LOL! They were awesome though...wicked models!! I got a couple of good shots...and I got McKenzie to grab my hand on her last way back down the runway, that was supercool!! Mac is a fun girl...she was goofin around a bit on the runway with Krystal, twas hot!
After the show I went to check out the dance floor, before the fashion show it was kinda slow, but during and after the show, that's when the Crobar came to life!! Lots of dancing going on...next thing I know, I see Ashton and Jesse out there on the floor, so of course I had to go over...Ashton saw me so I got cleared and was able to dance with them for bit LOL! Then they got on top of a table so I backed off LOL! But at least I can say that I have danced with Ashton and Jesse together!! Then I watched them dance on the table for a while....so hot man!!
Got up yesterday and went to the store signing...the girls looked tired, but still superhot!!! I got them all to sign a pic for me and took more pix with them. It was an awesome time all and all!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW man! You are one lucky son of a bitch Very Happy Not many guys can say they have danced with the hottest babes on the planet. How we envy you. Cherish the pics and memory... always nice to tell your grand children this story! Hopefully you can upload a pic or two just to show us how it was. If not, your words speak to our inmagination.

Take care.
Brandi

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jessie

Thanks for coming out and making my show a huge success at Crobar. I sure had a good time grinding with you on stage. Laughing Shocked Cool
Sorry we had to leave! Sad

Here's a few pics from the fashion show. If you go to my website and go to the events section, you'll see the rest! My e-mail is in my user info, so please keep in touch, I had a blast!

Damn! You look HOT!

CYa!
Brandi
noahped

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome pix!! It was a great show Brandi!!
What is your website so I can see the rest of the pix!?!?
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW again! Damn.... must have been a stunning show. A song pops into my mind......lol.......These boots are made for walking. Nice boots Jesse. And a very sext outfit too.

Take care.

ps. Jess.... I thought it was 364 days a year good weather in L.A. ... you seem a bit white-ish. To much work no play (sun tanning)?? Very Happy
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandi,
I had sooo much fun, you are one cool chick! What is your website again??? I will have to come back out there and see you...your a total hottie!
Jesse xoxo Laughing
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noahped,
it was great meeting you! The Crowbar was a blast! We were sooo tired at the signing the next day, oh well. Thanks for coming out, hope to see you again!
Jesse xoxo Very Happy
noahped

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseCapelli wrote:
Noahped,
it was great meeting you! The Crowbar was a blast! We were sooo tired at the signing the next day, oh well. Thanks for coming out, hope to see you again!
Jesse xoxo Very Happy

Thanks Jesse!! It was so great meeting you too!! You are so gosh darn beautiful, but you've probably heard that before haha!
Yeah the Crobar was crazy good!! Sorry I couldn't stay at the store signing a little longer, I had taxi transportation issues....long story. Anyways, I'm glad I at least was able to make out there and see you to say goodbye! I had my fun at the fashion show! LOL! And like Ashton said, you'll probably be seeing more of me haha! Until next time... Very Happy
-Chuck

Oh, and I hope Brandi comes back soon to give a link to her site...I've tried to find it but no luck. Confused
Brandi

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseCapelli wrote:
Brandi,
I had sooo much fun, you are one cool chick! What is your website again??? I will have to come back out there and see you...your a total hottie!
Jesse xoxo Laughing

Me too. Wish we did not have to open the store on Saturday, we would have hung out, fo sho!!
Here is the link for the pics:
http://www.hotthreads.com/photos

Here is my site:
http://www.hotthreads.com

Here is my forum:
http://www.hotthreads.com/forum

Keep in touch!

Cya

Brandi
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Links don't work for me Crying or Very sad Also typed them manual into browser...no luck. Anyone else having trouble?
Brandi

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try again. Server had to reboot...... Embarassed
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was too quick I guess. Thanks Brandi. Wink
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice website Brandi. And very awesome of you to post the pics, for Jesse fans to view. I hope nobody is missing out on them.

Take care.
noahped

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: crobar Reply with quote

Thanks Brandi!! Most awesome pics!! It was a great show...I'm glad I was able to be there, especially so up close to the runway!! In fact, I think I was right next to where these pics were being taken! See, here's one of my pics of Jesse and Ashton when they first came out!
I'll be checkin out your site!!

craigfox

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse,
From time to time I random search your name on Google just to see what you've been up to recently. I heard you ladies caused quite the comotion in the windy city last weekend. I also read that your shoot with Jenna for Jesse Loves Jenna will be the last G/G scene of Jenna's career. Good she go's out with a bang, but that is kind of a bummer. I also saw that they shot Jenna Loves Brianna Again. The first one kicked ass so this one should be earth shattering. I also saw the work you did for JJ1.com. I really want those moving pictures. If you cant post them I just might have to join to get those. The one he did of you from the belly button up with you huggin your titties looks like someone is really fuckin you. Very hot!
Craig
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone noticed the very carefully put together outfit in above picture? Pink on top/shirt, pink shoes, pink flower...probably some more "pink inside" Wink . Hat's off Very Happy Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: