What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Feedback

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Quote:
What’s the most sensitive place on your body to be kissed?
Well I would have to say my neck. I guess because it makes me giggle! It also really turns me on! A little bite on the neck is always good too!

I think thats funny. Every fantasy I have about you I quickly move from your lips to your neck. I think the neck is one of the sexiest parts of the body(especially yours) I love to be kissed on the neck, it really turns me on. I like my ears nibbled also. Do you think thats odd for a guy? Dont wanna sound like a puss. Love bites are fun too.

Quote:
Can some girls really squirt?
Oh yes!! I have seen it, it’s pretty crazy!! It is a very small percentage of women. It looks like they are cumming like a man! They literally spray cum all over you and can usually do it several times, once they get started! I did a shoot where a girl squirted and sprayed all over the camera man! I am not a big fan of it.... I would rather have a guy cum on me!

This is a question I asked you long before the message board came to be. From what I had caught on the web I always thought it was a hoax to get you in the site, and she was just peeing. We were discussing this at school and a friend of mine busted out his lap top and educated us. This chick squirted across the room, for real. They have books and instructional videos out now. It takes some intence stimulation to say the least. I guess any woman can do it. It just takes practice and technique. That is kinda sexy if you ask me, but if I was down on a girl and she squirted in my mouth, I might not like that. Kinda makes you see things from the female perspective. You gotta love a girl who will swallow, but I most times give fair warning. If she still does shes a keeper.
You said you'd rather have a guy cum on you. You gotta love that too. What would you say is the best target? I came in a girls eye once, she was a bit upset.

Quote:
I am going to meet with a couple new photographers today. I always like to work with new clients and do different things. I really want to shoot some bondage lay-outs for the site. Would you guys like that? I want to tie a girl up and lick her pusy till she cums...I should make a video of that! Pussy, Pussy, Pussy, is it ok that I'm a girl and always have Pussy on the mind?? HEHE!! Talk to you guys later,

Mild bondage is fun, but like most fetishes, when taken to far it's not sexy anymore. If what you have in mind is what I have in mind I'm sure I'll love it. You've been right on target w/ everything else so I'm sure it will be classy. I've noticed in some of your new candid photos you mention the term contract girl. What all does that entail? Have you done contract work? Yes... do a video, make her squeal, sounds like fun.

I love all the recent posts and I'm really itchin to see mine. Soon I hope. A hot fresh video would be nice though. Well if I think of anything else I will let you know. I hope you are feeling better. I think your body is telling you, that your due for a vacation. You work too much. I know a great place to do just that. Close to the ocean, good company. A guy can dream.
Love ya,
Craig

Well fellas this is my theory on lack of posts. Ya just gotta stimulate good conversation. Ya gotta rub her clit a bit if you want her to moan, right? Also , can you imagine how much time the woman spends on lookin beautiful. She is a natural, but beauty is time consuming. If it was not for her few flaws, it would be hard for me to believe she is real.
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig,
thanks for the feed back! A contract girl is a girl that only does Video for one site. For example Tara Patick is a contract Vivid girl.
Jesse xoxo Very Happy
StoneRaizer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse in a bondage set... man I can only wish. Leather everything, whips, chains, handcuffs, a dark dungeon, maybe some gothic music like Lacuna Coil in the background...

I dunno if you're into that sorta thing, but if you are then I would REALLY like to see that.
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse,
Thanks for the responce, but you missed all my other questions. Then there is the big question, WHEN WILL YOU BE POSTING MY SET? Your killin me sweetie. Also, what is the tat of that your happy trail is covering?
Sqirming with anticipation,
Craig
Vanilla

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah looking forward to the set too, that reminds me when is ya vid coming out and will it be formatted in PAL and NTSC (cuz i'm a euro-boy haha) also whats the idea behind the vid (yeah apart from that Laughing )

Ciao spud, Vanilla Shocked Wink
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig,
the set won't be up for a while, sorry! I have to still shoot it! I was planning on picking the winner and then posting in the folllowing month. I will try to speed things up, but there is alot of booking to do and many other things that go along with the production.
My tattoo is my sign, I try to hide it...but I guess you can still see it!
Jesse xoxo Wink
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take your time. It will be worth the wait. I thought you had it in production already. I'll stop buggin ya.
Love ya,
Craig

What is the tat in the back of your neck? Is that all of them or do you have more?
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What is the craziest fetish you have heard of?
I just heard of a new one, it’s pretty nasty! A friend of mine was dating this guy and he told her about a fetish he does in public. He wears a diaper under his clothes and shit’s in it in public!!! Now I know people have their own likes and fetishes, but what the hell is that all about! Hope I didn’t gross you out too much, but this is a true story!

No grown man should be wearing a diaper, unless its a medical necessity. How someone could find this a turn on is beyond me. Good question, what the hell is all that about? I'm glad she parted ways w/ the sick fucker. Where the hell did she find him? OK no more poop talk, this is an erotic site. Thanks.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<GACK>

Lord that's gross. Wish I hadn't read it before going to eat some dinner. What a freakazoid nutjob that guy is - yeesh! Confused

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse,
Just a little note to tell you how I am loving watching the transition of your hair from light to dark. The new photo set really shows it and the red highlights are very sexy.
I was also wondering when the DVD project(other than the New contract work) you were telling us about might hit the stores? Of course I am very anxious to see my photo set. Any idea when?
I hope all is well on your end of the map and am looking forward to the return of the live cam, hopefully before my membership expires. I would like to catch one more before, I go 'cause with the spring comes a very packed schedule for me so I might not be around till fall sometime.
Love ya lots,
Craig
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where the hell are you going Craig? We can't miss you for months dude! Do you need to serve some time in jail or something Very Happy

I dig new photo set to. Nice words on the shirt "oh la la" Razz Must be every mens first though when he sees those pics. Again, very erotic pics I must say. But as stated here above in this topic, whould be nice to see a little SM (or S&M as you Americans call it) photo shoot some day.

Take care people.
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fella's, just thought I'd post this interview I stumbled upon while searching around today. Gotta love Baby J.

LOS ANGELES - Things just got a whole lot more interesting for the already popular Jesse Capelli; the sexy model has just been signed as the latest Club Jenna Girl.

Tripp Daniels: So let's get right to it. You just signed with Club Jenna as a contract performer. I guess things are about to get very interesting for you?
Jesse Capelli: It'll be the most explicit work I have done. But they're so reputable and well known that I know it's going to be great. I'm very excited.
TD: Are you jazzed about working with Jenna and the whole Club Jenna team?
JC: Like I said I had never done such explicit stuff, but I said if I was going to do it I wanted to do it big. This is going to be a great thing for my career.
TD: How long has your website been around?
JC: Just about one year.
TD: How involved are you in the daily operation of your website?
JC: I'm very involved. Besides always being on my site's message board and writing erotic stories and journal entries, I have total say about what content is being used.
TD: What makes for a great photo shoot?
JC: A hot model, location, make-up…it's the usual stuff but you also have to be in the right mood to make it all work.
TD: You're from Vancouver. Why should everyone visit at least once?
JC: The people. Especially the women. Every guy I know who goes there comes back very happy. They always say, 'what the hell are they drinking up there,' because the women are so beautiful.
TD: What inspires you?
JC: My goals. To work with the best people and those who have a positive effect on me.
TD: Do you have a nickname?
JC: Baby J.
TD: Is there a special talent you wish you had?
JC: I wish I could sing.
TD: What's your favorite time of day, and why?
JC: Twilight. Right before it's dark. It's really a magical time.
TD: Three items you can't live without?
JC: For sure my animals.
TD: Favorite curse word?
JC: Fuck. I say 'fuck' a lot.
TD: Describe yourself in one word.
JC: Crazy. In every way.
TD: If you were going to hit on me, what technique or special talent would you use?
JC: I'm good with batting my eyes. I do it without words.
TD: If you could travel to a tropical island with one person, who would it be?
JC: My best friend.
TD: Describe the underwear you have on.
JC: Right now I don't have any on, but usually it's a sheer, low-cut thong.
TD: Tell me a newspaper headline you would like to read about yourself one day.
JC: "Jesse Capelli Takes Over Girl-Girl Scene"

Last edited by craigfox on Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting that, Craig. Very interesting read. And Jesse, way t'go with that. Most awesome. Cool

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TD: Three items you can't live without?
JC: For sure my animals.

...is that what they call vibrators and dildos these days Very Happy I think they do bring out the "animal" in JC...

Thanks for sharing Craig
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
TD: Favorite curse word?
JC: Fuck. I say 'fuck' a lot.

I don't know why, but this gave me cause to chuckle when I read it. Thanks for one fuck of a good laugh, Jesse. Mr. Green

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TD: Tell me a newspaper headline you would like to read about yourself one day.
JC: "Jesse Capelli Takes Over Girl-Girl Scene"

Isn't that already the case? Wink Otherwise, soon Exclamation
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I was wondering also....when will she be opening Capelli Studio's?....and can I work for you sweetheart?
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell ya! I definately would give up my day job to work for Capelli Studio's. Even for a minimum wage job. Holding cables for the camera man or something. Holding the microphone. Doing the catering. Cleaning up the bed sheets after a hot steamy scene. .. oh shit, I am dreaming away now.

To go back on my above post. I definately see Jesse take over the Girl-Girl scene, following in the foot steps of Janine Lindemeuler (did I spell that name right?). She was the queen of Girl-Girl scene. Although she switched over to some Boy-Girl at the end. Something to look forward to to see Jesse.... shit, dreaming again! Laughing

Take care.
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly I would rather not see Jesse do boy/girl work, but I did read she stated once, I think to FTV, that she did not do solo masterbation video's because that was something that was very intimate to her and she wanted to leave something for us guys to imagine. Since then I have seen she did a solo video or two, namely for Mr. Harris which looks very hot. So you never know she might do it someday. I dont know if I could watch, it would ruin my fantasy of her, but I'll certainly watch her get it on with a girl any day. Speaking of the Ron Harris work...when might we be able to see that Jesse? There is also a matter of a little story I wrote that I am just dying to see what you made of it. You ought to let Jenna read it, I think that her and Jay could turn it into one HOT ASS video. Jenna and Brianna would make the perfect match for the two women in leather...my toes are tingling just thinkin about that one!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't see her do Boy-Girl soon... on tape/photo that is... Laughing

Yeah, I dig those Ron Harris shoots too. I put a link to a website in another topic, seen it? I hope she can fill her own website with some of them, really adds value to it. But probably some legal issue.
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She said a while back she was gonna post them...I'm dying to see the one of her and Dillon. The photo sets she did for Ron are outstanding, if you want to see more that she has not posted check out newnudegirls.com. Thats Rons free site... his way of sucking all of us horney fuckers in.
craigfox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneouthere wrote:
Well, I don't see her do Boy-Girl soon... on tape/photo that is...

Well, if we could put my dreams on DVD I would be a very rich man. I cant begin to describe some of the scenes that have played out in my mind. I had a dream about her that was so real the other night I woke up with a woody. Its funny though, most of the dreams I have about her are not sexual. I hope someday they all come true. One already has...to much to type but it gives me the goose bumps when I think about it.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can dream, can't we. No harm in that.
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fellas. Heres another interveiw I ran across today. Enjoy.

She's graced the covers of over 20 magazines and was Penthouse Pet for April 2004. Meet the gorgeous Jesse Capelli! She's originally from Vancouver Canada but now calls L.A. her home. Learn more about Jesse in her modFX interview below, and be sure to check out more of her on her website at JesseCapelli.com.

Hi Jesse, go ahead and introduce yourself.
Hi, I'm Jesse Capelli, and I live in Marina Del Rey, California, and I am a Gemini.

How did you get started in modeling?
I got started actually as a makeup artist in the adult business. From there, I was approached by an agent and started doing a lot of modeling instead of makeup.

Was it difficult posing nude in front of the camera for the first time?
I was always fine with nudity. I never had a problem being nude in front of the camera. For the first three years that I was in the business, I was just with Perfect 10 Magazine, which made it easy because all I had to do was topless work.

What are some of the magazines we can see you in?
Let's see... I was Penthouse Pet for April 2004. I was a Perfect 10 Cover Girl and centerfold. I was on the cover of Hustler, Club, Gallery, Men's World... the list goes on and on. I've done at least 20 different covers.

If you weren't modeling, what would you be doing right now?
I'm in the process of opening up a doggie day care. I'm an animal lover, so I'm opening up a doggie day care up in Vancouver where I'm originally from.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
Well I have two dogs and two persian cats, so they take up a lot of my time. I live by the beach so I like going to the beach, working out, I box, anything to pretty much stay active.

Are you currently single?
I'm currently seeing somebody, I'm not going to say who... could be male, could be female!

What kind of things do you look for in a guy?
I like a guy that's funny, that's very important. Somebody who's laid back. Being in L.A., one thing I hate are name droppers, guys who always talk about who they know, what they drive, and what they're wearing. I'm really laid back, I'm mellow, I like to be just casual, and I definitely need a guy to match that.

What about in a girl?
In a girl, I look for natural beauty. I love European women that are just naturally curvy, have natural breasts and big luscious lips.

Do you have a website?
Yes I do. It's JesseCapelli.com. I also have a comic book site that is all animation and written by me. That website is DarkJesse.com.

What is your favorite and least favorite part of your body?
I'd say my eyes are my favorite part. I have really big blue eyes, and I guess they catch people's attention because they compliment me on it all the time. My least favorite part of my body is my feet. I have really big wide feet, not too attractive!

What's the best way for a guy to get your attention?
No pickup lines, no B.S., just a man who can be himself, calm, and confident.

Would you say you're a wild and crazy girl?
Yes, I have to say I am in the sense that I try a lot of different things. I like to experiment in a lot of different areas. But I'm not wild and crazy in the sense of going out and partying all the time. I'm a dinner and a movie kind of girl. But I can be wild and crazy in many other ways.

Where's the craziest place you've ever had sex?
On the beach, it was pouring rain. It was on a tropical beach at a resort. We could have got caught at any moment. It was very sexy.

What is your craziest sexual fantasy?
My craziest sexual fantasy would take place in a spa setting. Spas are so nice and calm, relaxing. I always thought it would be awesome to meet some random girl at a spa, don't know her, don't even need to talk to her. We'd get into the bathtub, get into the shower, and next thing you know, we're going at it in a shower. And then after we're finished, we go off to get our spa treatments. That's a perfect day at the spa!

Thanks for your time today! Any last words?
Just wanted to say thanks to you guys. You were really easy to work with and I had a great time. Hope all you guys out there love me, and be sure to check out my website at JesseCapelli.com. Bye!

Oh and Jesse, for not being a foot fetish kinda guy I think your feet are sexy. Your tall so naturally your feet are gonna be a bit bigger. At least you have cute big feet. Wink
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Are you currently single?
I'm currently seeing somebody, I'm not going to say who... could be male, could be female!

Interview current? Maybe that's why our lady aint showing up on the forum lately? Ah well, as long as she's happy, we're happy. Take care.
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know thats very recent. According to the e-mail she sent me a few weeks ago and from what Ron said shes super busy at the moment. Whoever he/she is they sure are one lucky individual.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: