What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

full name of "rachel"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dexstar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:41 am    Post subject: full name of "rachel" Reply with quote

Hi guys!
does anyone know the full name of "rachel" (not rachel ayars) who is appearing as construction worker and cheerleader?
Or does she have a site?

thanks,
dexstar
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Hey!

Thanks for posting your emailed question to the messageboard... Hopefully your inquiry is also something others want to know the answers to as well....

The only information right now that I have on "Rachel" (the one who appears as the cheerleader in strip blackjack and construction girl in strip poker and breakout) is that she goes by the name of Rhiannon. I'm not sure if she has a website or not, since we got her to do the custom photoshoot for our game a long time ago through Tom Mayes one of our photographers a few years back when eAdultGames first started.

I'm not sure if she is still doing modeling work or not.

If there are any fans out there that have more information on her web presents... Please do share it with the rest of us....

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Diversity646

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: It would be great... Reply with quote

It would be a great thing to find her and have her do more modeling work for the site. She was one VERY hot babe...
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what it is about her but I just can't seem to get too crazy for Rachel. Though she has quite a nice bod, there's something about her overall look that doesn't excite me much. Even with my love of cheerleaders I haven't gotten wild over her being dressed in a cheerleader outfit. I dunno, maybe I'm out of my mind for not being more fond of her, but she just doesn't strike my fancy the way many of the other models do.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
King Snarf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do know that Rachel aka Rhiannon can be found at www.collegehoneys.com , as well as Alexis Taylor, Regina, Stormy, and Jewell Marceau.
Diversity646

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: I'll have to check that out Reply with quote

King Snarf wrote:
I do know that Rachel aka Rhiannon can be found at www.collegehoneys.com , as well as Alexis Taylor, Regina, Stormy, and Jewell Marceau.

It's too bad Rachel's not doing strip work anymore, but I'm definitely going to have to check out this site. She's one of the hottest amateurs I've ever seen...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: