What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Acting out different fantasies?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Acting out different fantasies? Reply with quote

Oh Jeff, you really have my interests at heart! I cannot wait to see what you have in mind. Different fantasies? Hmmm. Let's see, a gangbang, a bukkake fest, a serious "rear" romp, the mind boggles! I am hooked! Please keep the pages coming. I really like the pace of the story so far. Things are developing but not getting over with too quickly. I was so into the last series and I felt a couple of scenes were just rushed, like the story over at Battlechix. I got alll excited at the thought of Morgan and Lyta and BOOM! two panels later it was all over. Boo Hoo. *sob* No close up of the Lyta butt scene.

This will be different. I know it will because I have faith in you Mr. Whiting!
Benjamin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: I like the Hulk thing Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't posted about either the recent WB appearance in the comic or her 2005 Pictorial (at last!) but I have reserved my opinions until things developed a bit.

The comic is doing fine. I really like the way she looks and I like the story. I still don't understand why you skip over the sex scenes (especially after being repeatedly asked about them from goofballs like me). Why cant you extend the sex and actually show the penetration or elaborate on the experience for the participants? I would think that maybe Poser doesn't enable that function except Nightwing and others have no problems showing those scenes apparently. Please stop at a sex scene and give us viewers what we have been waiting for, detail and emotion.

Wonder Broad's pictorial is good and bad. I love her face and body. You achieved perfection with this version of her. But WHAT were you thinking with the hair? You have her perfect and then--FRIZZ--her hair ruins the pictorial. I was so dissapointed. You did her terrific for the new "Breakout" game, why not use her that way?

Sorry if I sound a tad negative but I don't think you realize how long I have been waiting for the pictorial. I have a lot of wait and anticipation roaring under the hood. Sorry.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Wow! Reply with quote

I take it all back!

Photos 3 through 8 of WB's 2005 pictorial are STUNNING! You did her PERFECT, Jeff! The poses, the dress (seven & eight) and the face are all gorgeous, really.

Is there any way to redo picture #1 with her regular hair, instead of the "frizzy" hair shown? I think everything but her hair is PERFECT. She has a terrific pose, body, face, and background. It's just the hair that takes away from complete enjoyment for me.

As far as the comic, you have my undivided attention. I cannot wait to see what happens next!

Thank you for all the WB this holiday.

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: