What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New game type?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HSHP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: New game type? Reply with quote

I've seen breakout games where you uncover the pictures, and the JB site has breakout games where you earn better pics as you go on (still haven't beaten all of those yet), but I found this Japanese site and this was the first time where I saw a breakout game where the blocks you eliminate were the actual clothing. Maybe this would be adaptable to out lovely Justice Babes? Sometime after the Virtual Project, of course.

http://tsukinowa.s1.x-beat.com/justice/kyoko/block.html

http://tsukinowa.s1.x-beat.com/justice/momo/block.html

http://tsukinowa.s1.x-beat.com/justice/natsu/block.html
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen these before. They all seem to use the same program, just with different pictures. The games often come in multiple levels, where each level removes one layer of clothing. Seems well-suited to this site...
HSHP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I was going through the games section and remembered this post I made. I know I like the idea of these games, as does hollow apparently, but we never heard the opinion of the brains behind Justice Babes. So, what do you guys think, Ronald and Jeff?

Too bad we don't have many members around for this part of the board. Would like to hear more feedback on what they think too.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
Too bad we don't have many members around for this part of the board. Would like to hear more feedback on what they think too.

Yes. It is too bad we don't get more feedback from members. The fan base has reached a rather impressible level. But, I think alot of people who are into the "adult" genre do not speak out much.....

We're finding alot members are lurkers who likes to read and not speak out. dry

I know on EAdultGames.com we've got tons of members, but rarely do they ever post. And when there's something wrong. Bug or missing updates, boy do I hear about! blink

HSHP wrote:
I know I like the idea of these games, as does hollow apparently, but we never heard the opinion of the brains behind Justice Babes. So, what do you guys think, Ronald and Jeff?

The game type you suggested is just another break out with the layer of clothes being the bricks. Creating them would be a pain to take a layer of clothes and cutting them into blocks. First, I'd have to recode the game to support this.... But the other slight problem would be evaluating the time in producing it and whether or not that is the best use of time committment for the trade off. As the end result will just be a small "novelty" for the spur of the moment, played one time.

Currently, I'm developing the Virtual project, as a value added content, but also for Viral Marketing in getting more eyeballs/traffic to visit the site.
People will be returning to the Virtual interface to try out new commands or figure out hidden commands.

Running websites is just a huge time/resource management undertaking.

I would still like to work on an RPG game of some sort based on those dating sim guys you guys suggested a while back.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: New game type? Reply with quote

Hey HSHP-

That new game type suggestion you made a while back. I finally got around to working on it with Jeff.

Here's a free version for everybody to try out:
http://www.justicebabes.com/breakout/

Enjoy!

We're thinking of additional levels later with various Justice Babes.
Let me know what your thoughts are.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: I really like the new game! Reply with quote

The Wonder Broad breakout game is fun and just challenging enough for a dexterity-impaired idiot like me. Very Happy

Please consider adding it to the site permanently
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs more layers. Outer wear, undergarments. Lower layers don't become vulnerable until the outer layers are gone.

Needs smaller "bricks", and a smaller ball. Too few bricks, and the scene is over too quickly. (I'm hoping this would be an easy change to the code.)

I still don't like that tinny sound the ball makes. Not a high priority, as I can always mute it, but still.

Extra credit: knock off the outer wear and she quickly re-poses, covering herself with her hands and/or legs. Now you have to hit the hands or legs repeatedly (think of them as a level boss with lots of hit points) to get them to move. They don't disappear in bits like the costume did; but they should flash whenever hit, and either have a progress bar at the top, or flash the hands and legs faster and faster. Even better: change her expression to reflect more and more distress. Very Happy
HSHP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm the one who brings this up and I'm the one too lazy to answer right away. Though hollow and I are pretty much on the same wavelength.

hollow wrote:
Needs more layers. Outer wear, undergarments. Lower layers don't become vulnerable until the outer layers are gone.

This is what I was hoping for, kind of like the second link from above. However, seeing as this is still a work in progress, I'm not going to complain. I'll just wait and see what happens later.

hollow wrote:
Needs smaller "bricks", and a smaller ball. Too few bricks, and the scene is over too quickly. (I'm hoping this would be an easy change to the code.)

Agreed, but the picture would probably have to be bigger to have smaller bricks. Though that would make the game last longer as well.

hollow wrote:
I still don't like that tinny sound the ball makes. Not a high priority, as I can always mute it, but still.

I'm guessing since noone complained about it in the other breakout games, they just went with the same sound from there. Now that hollow mentioned it, however, I agree. It is a little unappealing. Maybe we could steal the sounds from Arkanoid?

hollow wrote:
Extra credit: knock off the outer wear and she quickly re-poses, covering herself with her hands and/or legs. Now you have to hit the hands or legs repeatedly (think of them as a level boss with lots of hit points) to get them to move. They don't disappear in bits like the costume did; but they should flash whenever hit, and either have a progress bar at the top, or flash the hands and legs faster and faster. Even better: change her expression to reflect more and more distress. Very Happy

Wow. This could be a good idea. Take down all layers of clothing (if they have more than one), right? Then the "boss" pose? Not bad at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: