What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Sorry all but 24.99$ is kinda alot a month

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ironking

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Sorry all but 24.99$ is kinda alot a month Reply with quote

I have seen pages were you join for 9$ a month and every week is a update.. BUT i am also going to have to cancel my account ...i try to support ppl from around my area..but with pictures every 2 weeks..and no new videos..for ever..
i was hoping since we pay that much every month she would take the time every week and make at least new picture or even a video..that is alot of money from subscribers .. and i am sure it adds up ....but come on. i even try to do the sunday gig .. NO JESSIE..anyways . i am cancelling my acount cuase i am tired of giving my money to someone else ...
good luck jessie ..
zaz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in too. Or… out as it were.

I don't do a a lot of pay siting, but once I discovered JC, it was just a matter of time…

So, imagine my HUGE disappointment when I registered. HUGE.

The photos are great, excellent quality and fairly frequent, but the video section is abysmal and the rest of the site is flat neglected.

$24.99 A Month is WAY too steep. Maybe for 3 months…maybe…

Too bad, because I am sure JC has little to do with it.

Yeah, yeah, don't let the door hit me in the ass… I know…

Z
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disappointing. I kinda know how you guys feel. Just a question. I presume you were recently a member. Does Jesse do webcam shows now?
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what is up with Jesse, and while the new look of her site is great, it seems that ever since the redesign there's been less and less new content on it. Perhaps this has something to do with her recent Club Jenna venture, but that's just speculation on my part. Jesse's live cam show has suffered technical difficulties for quite a while now, and appears to be cancelled entirely for the time being. However, you are still getting two additional sites for free through Jesse's site, though I suspect that isn't really why most people become a member. They join to see Jesse, and want to feel like they're getting their money's worth for the reason that lead them to spend money on becoming a member of her site. I myself have struggled with the prospect of joining, and just when it seemed like Jesse's videos had entered a golden age they suddenly came to an abrupt hault. Photos are good, but without more it's not measuring up to what is being offered at other sites. A reduction in price may be need to compensate for the decrease in new content, or else jessecapelli.com could find itself sinking to a depth occupied by other poorly neglected sites. Don't let that happen, Jesse.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Wildcard. Some of us may express their feeling a bit more explicit. But you have a way with words. Much appreciated your look on things.

I just hope things will work out...
Ironking

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.jessecapelli.com/members2/livechat.html
this was also the other reason i am not paying 25$ a month
its like you say something and then call into work once a week .. o i cant be there i am sick
well you are FIRED we need some one who is more responsible
dont say you are going to do things and then dont do it .
i am sure .if we pressed the issue a lawyer could get all and everyones money back. by stateing
on the website this was offered and we payed 24.99 $ a month. and after that the agreement was never upheld
it doesnt matter ..if you pay some little kid 10$ to mow your lawn ..and he never shows up .. what do you do .. you stop paying
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the feeling Jesse probably put more money into this site than she got back, I t is probably difficult in the fickle world of adult entertainment to get people to join a site with just one chick.

Yeah I am pissed to but at the end of the day it don't really matter and it won't bankrupt you, and I ain't going to court....fuck no Very Happy !!!
Ironking

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know me either .....i wouldnt goto some stupid court for 24.99
.. but here is the suck part lets say 1000 ppl are signed up ..
it just takes one person who is mad he isnt getting his stated 24.99 worth

like i said .. i joined to hopefully support jessie cuase she is from the vancouver area .. and i try to support ppl around my area..
just a bummer she is to busy too.........
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though things could use some improvement, the situation could also be worse. At least Jesse is still providing new photo sets it seems, and not just recycling older ones in an effort to pass them off as new. I had to end my membership to a model's site recently because she was doing that, and the price of membership was more than at Jesse's site. It was well worth it when everything was new, and I was quite fine with just viewing photos of only her. She wasn't the most gorgeous model on the internet, but she had that girl next door look that I like, as well as a super hot body. I would have been more than happy to remain a member of her site if new photo sets of her had continually been forthcoming. It wasn't worth the price of membership though to wait out the one update a week to find old photo sets being repeated. That was a case of blatently being taken for my money.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.eadultgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1735

This is a thread of new webcam style shows.... I was the lucky one to actually see Jesse doing a 10 minute show before it crashed. I could access the webpage and not being a member. When I read this topic, I've checked again, and it seems the webpage is down....
Vanilla

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much does that cost then, $500000000,000000000,0000000,000000,000000 a second. bless ya little cotton socks Razz !!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: