What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Leaving for BC

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAjessefan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Leaving for BC Reply with quote

Jesse,

I'm heading to our home office in Yaletown on Sunday for the week - want me to bring back some Steamrollers? Other than Brandies, any other fun to suggest?

Thanks!

MB Razz
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could go!!! Crying or Very sad I would go to Robson street and eat at the Cactus Club, it's a really fun place to eat. Also you should go to Stanley park, it's so pretty. Richards St. has some of the hottest clubs too. Have fun, let me know how it goes!!
Jesse xoxo
LAjessefan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: BC Reply with quote

So funny you mention Cactus Club - Last trip up (June) I went to the new one in Yaletown (between my hotel and the office). The food was so/so... but it didn't matter - I wasn't looking at the food, wink wink.

I'll check Richards St.

thanks!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: