What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The Quest for Fun Card Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: The Quest for Fun Card Game Reply with quote

Hello everybody!
Usually I post news only on the Vixine.com board, but I really wanted to share this:
finally The Quest for Fun CARD GAME is officially released! It took us months of work, extensive testing... yes, we practically forced our friends to play, to fix bugs and calibrate the game. Laughing
But at last, here it is, just in time for the 10th anniversary of Vixine.com Smile
This is possible only thanks to www.TheGameCrafter.com.
Few words about TheGameCrafter:
it is a great site, with a wonderful service to design, create and publish a wide range of games! Card games, board games... take a look. You can also choose many game parts: dices, hourglass, mats, holders, anything you could need for your game.
Also you don't have to publish it and sell it. You can create your game to buy it and play it with your friends only. You could have many motives to create a game to play only for you and your friends: a special gift, or maybe something with your favourite characters of TV shows or comics that you can't sell due to copyright, of course. ^^*

You can buy The Quest for Fun Card Game here :
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-quest-for-fun-card-game-deluxe
Too expensive? try the BASIC SET! The basic set misses 45 cards (some special spells and characters)and a 6-faced die.
Here it is:
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-quest-for-fun-basic-

Here some cards sample

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a fun game. Coming from a card gamer like myself. I'll have to give it a shot.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya it dose. I would get that to try it but i just started playing Furoticon...
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drofgod969 wrote:

Seems a pretty game indeed, Furoticon. Our QFF Card Game is PG13, and adventure oriented (like Munchkin, let's say) - I don't think TheGameCrafter would permit such adult oriented content... Embarassed
Shocked

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serena wrote:
Drofgod969 wrote:

Seems a pretty game indeed, Furoticon. Our QFF Card Game is PG13, and adventure oriented (like Munchkin, let's say) - I don't think TheGameCrafter would permit such adult oriented content... Embarassed
Shocked

Ah. Sorry for jumping the gun. I had no idea it was PG13. :s Guess the name just went off in my head and then told me 'Adult' because i know the site.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: