What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

beta jigsaw puzzles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sherlock314

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: beta jigsaw puzzles Reply with quote

I really liked the features of this new programming for jigsaw puzzles, especially the zoom feature. The only thing that I did not like was that if you were close but not exactly on a piece it would shift the play board left and right or up and down. The other thing was my laser mouse tended to be too sensitive and sometimes overshot when matching two pieces plus the magnet feature between pieces sometimes was not sensitive enough. When i used the scroll pad on my laptop the movement was less sensitive and could match pieces easier. Suggest that you also have somewhere in the game an adjustment to compensate for these differences in mouse sensitivity. Cannot wait for a more expanded selection of puzzles to play! Thanks for finally updating your jigsaw puzzles! I have already played all of the choices in the beta version!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: