What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Personal Items

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Personal Items Reply with quote

Jesse,
I hate to start a new thread just for this but I have not heard from you in some time and I'm not sure if you have checked your e-mail lately being as busy as you are with the CJ crew. My things arrived in your PO box the end of last month, even though I know they made it there I would feel much better knowing they are in your hands. Thanks again for being so cool as to shoot with my flag, I cant wait to see them. Oh...and I was wondering, whats up with the fantasy set I wrote for you? I was just lookin back and I realised its almost been a year since I wrote it. No big rush, I'm still happy as a lark you chose mine. Of course I'm dying to see them, but I sure as hell aint gonna bitch. THE JESSE CAPELLI is shooting two photosets for ME out of the kindness of her heart, and that will be something I will get to cherish FOREVER. Not only that I get bragging rights, and now that your really BIG TIME (not that you were not huge on the net already) those might be worth some major loot someday,(not that I'd ever sell them) especially if ya sign a few for me, and I get to say I've known ya from the start.(well almost) I cant wait to make all my jelous ass friends drool. Wink
Love Ya Babe,
Craig
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Craig,
I just checked my po box and got your package. Thanks for sending it! I will shoot with the flag as soon as I set up a day for shooting, I will keep you posted. I will go onto yahoo from my laptop while I'm in Chicago and check my e-mail and write you back, talk to you soon,
Jesse xoxo Smile
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse,
Thanks for getting back with me. I send most of my mail to your jcvip or jessecapelli addresses. You got some reading to do if ya havent checked them in a bit. Look forward to hearing from ya.
Craig
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jesse,
Not sure if you'll read this anytime soon but I was just wondering if you had shot with the flag yet. I just got my hands on a pc again and I thought I'd see whats up. I sent a letter to your po box a while back cause thats the only way I could think to get in touch with ya. I REALLY miss my ring and my wall is naked without my flag, so please let me know whats up. No rush on the shoot, I'm happy as hell your gonna do that much for me, but my ring is priceless to me. My finger feels naked too. Please let me know whats happening.
Craig
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: