What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

A fool and his money are soon parted (OOC/Planning Thread)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezra Lee Stewart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: A fool and his money are soon parted (OOC/Planning Thread) Reply with quote

Well after having joined for several months, I have finally gotten around to doing something, kudos to that!

Anyways, this RP I wanted to be started by my main character that I have made Jordan Anthony Vex .

Basically, the idea is that Jordan has come to Bon Bon, under the guise that he is settling down after pulling a big heist in the United States.

In truth, this greedy Tiger is here to try and rob one of the most wealthy men in Bon Bon, and to add to it, also the most powerful.

Mainly, what I have in store for this right now is that Vex will hold a very large and wonderful party in his estate. Here he will be looking for the most worthy to conduct his plans with. he will mingle with his guests, and see whom among them are fools, and who are not, who would report him, who wouldn't etc.

After this, he will call the people he has chosen to a meeting, and he will lay down his plan etc.

After that I am not sure, since this was rather.... out of nowhere when I was imagining it.

I do know though that this will take us all over the world, and he will be sending out various teams here and there in exotic and not so exotic territories to find key's and other things that will help him get into Mr. Blue's vault.

This will deal with the clan of the talon, and things of that nature. Involve several of the characters from the main comic, no doubt including Betty Goldblum, Simon Blue (he is who we are stealing from) Dorian Earl Grain, and so on.

Right now, I need assistance with kind of developing the story in a whole. Just ideas you can shoot me, things like that. I can't guarantee that they will all be used, but anything is helpful.

Also, please post here if you are interested in joining the RP, sex and whatnot is allowed, just please refrain form making that the entire story, I am sure everyone can manage.

Thank you.
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in joing such a RPG I have a Airship, a full crew and several characters at your disposal. If you would like to know more please just ask.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Ezra Lee Stewart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just gonna bump this, obviously the place is quite dead, which is understandable. Hopefully if we can get this up and running, we can enjoy some of Jordan's many adventures.
Ezra Lee Stewart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The roleplay I should add wouldn't exactly be sex free, as a matter of fact it would have much of it. Such things would just occur within the story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: