What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Boredom and poor decisons (Jordan and anyone)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezra Lee Stewart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:00 am    Post subject: Boredom and poor decisons (Jordan and anyone) Reply with quote

(Please critique my writing, it's the only way to get better)

As golden leaves fell silently during the autumn morning, and silently drifted into the extravagant fountains and pools around Jordan's estate. Jordan vex was awoken by his butler, Geoffry, at a crisp eight in the morning. Opening his eyes, and cutting his friend a look that, on a good day, could kill a basket full of puppies.
Rolling his eyes, he quickly turned over onto the bed away from Geoffry, and put a pillow on his head, trying to drown him out.

"Come along now sir, we both know that won't work."

Jordan grumbled, and pushed his face further into the bed. Silently walking over to the other side of the bed, Geoffry calmly pulled out a pistol, placed it very near to the pillow and looking at Jordan. Hoping he would start to move, but whom had already returned to sleep. Geoffrey sighed.

"So very stubborn"

Immediately he began to fire blank rounds out of the colt. With no hesitation Jordan immediately shot up out of the bed, and over the other side.

"Good morning to you as well sir"

Quickly picking up the pillow, and dusting it off. Geoffrey walked over to Jordan, and helped Jordan up. Grumbling, and rubbing his face as he awoke, Jordan looked back at the window.

"You know, you could have just opened the curtains. That probably would have worked."

Geoffrey smiled.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures sir"

Jordan chuckled a little, and walking over to some hooks on the wall. He stood looking at a line of robes, all of different designs and materials. Stroking his mustache slightly, he reached for a red and purple robe made of felt. The robe had red clouds all along the top. With the Rocky Mountains of the United States carefully stitched to the bottom of the robe in purple thread.
Tying it up, he walked out of his extravagant room and into a office. As was a common themes with the house, the color scheme of this room was black, with the accent color of a dark blue. Of course, the house had different accent colors here and there, but typically it was blue. The main colors on the inside was almost always black, with exceptions. This room in particular was quite fantastic. The window behind Jordan's desk had the backdrop of all of Bon Bon, the city of pleasure.
As Jordan sat down in his chair, he quickly filed through this morning's paperwork, bills, income checks, and so on. Jordan sighed out of exasperation.

"Not in the mood" He said tossing the paper son the desk lightly "Is my breakfast ready Geoffrey?"

Geoffry nodded "Indeed sir"
"Then enough prattle, let us eat!"

Jordan quickly lead the way out of the room, which lead down several hallways and stairs, until he came to one of his dining rooms (particularly the one he went to during the mornings). Sitting down, he ate slowly and ponderously, looking out over Bon Bon, from his estate upon the hill. As he ate more food was set out on the table near Jordan. Eventually a young woman, dressed in a robe as well, walked in and sat down aside Jordan as he ate, she smiled.

"So? How's our man today?" She said cheerfully

Jordan looked at her with a small grin.

"So far, it's been a little jarring"

The woman giggled a little, and gave Geoffry a knowing look. Looking back to Jordan, she began to eat a little quickly.

"Any big plans today? Going to try and steal the Queen's crown today?" She asked sarcastically, poking fun at him. He shot her a sly look.

"Now Ursa, that would be below me" He said with a wry smile. Ursa began to slow down as she matched the amount of food that Jordan still had, and slowly matched his pace.

"Well now, how about swindling the colony of India from Britain then? Would the crown jewel of the empire be enough to sate you?"

Jordan grinned, and looked out the window.

"That would be a start" He said plainly, as he wiped his mouth.

For a while the two sat and ate, Jordan eventually left early however. He spent the morning riding his horse, and shooting his rifle on horseback. Practicing for future hunting expeditions. After a while, he came back inside, and began to cook something. While he was cutting a cucumber up however. He slumped down, and sighed heavily.

"Fuck, today has been going on forever." He sat down, untying his apron and laying it over a chair. He cracked his knuckles as he thought.

"Now what could I do today? I don't want to mess with the paperwork. I don't want to woo Ursa into having sex with me again."

He picked up an apple and looked at it.

"Honestly, she's become too easy lately, quite a bore. Well... no, I don't think any of the maids would be more interesting. I pay them to have sex with me on occasion, I doubt they would provide much of a challenge. Fuck, I need a cigarette. "

He set the apple down, spread his legs, and leaned back in his seat, looking up at the ceiling as he brooded. Picking a cigarette out of his front pocket, he lit it and puffed silently.

"There we go, I swear though, this town is interesting. I've never lived anywhere were women and gentlemen have sex in the streets. Truly it redefines what a truly "raunchy" city is. I thought it was just an advertising tactic to bring in more tourists. I never expected this place to actually be real. I guess I can't really co-"

Slamming his hand down on the table. He stood up instantly, and walked out of the kitchen. Walking over to a small tin device, that looked like a small speaker, Jordan open a small hatch, opening it up.

"Geoffrey! I'm heading out to the town today, manage the house will you?"

Quickly turning about face, he strode through the house towards the entrance to the house, putting on his coat, and picking up his favorite cane. Jordan opened the large estate door, and quickly exited the house.
The outside of the house was mostly made of grey stone, with black marble accenting and outlining colors. The estate was very large, with humongous yards, extravagant gardens. Fountains all around the entire area, small mazes and walkaways. All outlined with a huge hedge around the house, with trees on the outside. From a broader point of view, the house sat on a tall hill, which dominated the local landscape around it. It almost appeared like a massive castle, though a lot of the interior of the house was wooden. Several huge towers came up out of the house, one looking like a medieval tower.
Jordan quickly walked out down the main road towards the main gate. Eventually getting outside of the house, he started on a long stroll towards the city. Enjoying the beautiful countryside, and even noticing several lovers along in the grass and small forests.

(Sorry for the long post, most won't be this long. Anyone please please join up, I promise it will be fun.)
Ezra Lee Stewart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Bump)
As the day passed, Jordan strode quietly through the picturesque countryside. Sighing happily he pulled out another cigarette. Lighting it he looked around himself a bit, now that he had managed to get past his huge hedge around his house. In front of him was the beautiful town of Bon Bon, though small, it showed the signs of a healthy and booming city. Around the city where forests and long stretching fields that rolled and cascaded along the many hills and rivers. Dotted amongst the fields where many estates and other wealthy homes in the countryside, Jordan grinned.

"Another wonderful thing about this place is that clearly many wealthy people had land here however they clearly do not live here all the time. A sort of summer home perhaps? Though I am sure this is where many wealthy men go on "vacation" to get away from their wives, hm, the disadvantages to being married. To be wed is truly such a waste, truly.

Jordan thought to himself as he made another drag on his cigarette, letting out the puff of smoke after several seconds of ecstasy as the grey smoke swirled within his lungs. Sighing happily once again, he picked up his pace.

After a while, he finally came to the outskirts of the city. He looked around, seeing if there was anything, or anyone, he wanted to interact with.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(can I do join)

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Ezra Lee Stewart

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Why in fact you can, I had almost given up hope lol. Please join, anyone can if they wish.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: