What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The Moonwell (Silvador) For Now.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My,.. My pleasure Iris. It is always best in the mornings too. Now. I do feel as though I do have a problem, and I'd much rather entertain later on. Once we leave, lets see if we can get to a map.""

Lizbeth says winking. She slowly but steadily says as she finishes her mocha, her hand then disappears to pet her shaft underneath her outfit, now glowing red in heat, smirking at Iris.

"Shall we?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris finished her coffee and watched Liz with knowing eyes. She let her gaze admire the soft, round hills of the feline's cleavage, and shifted her foot under the table to slip beneath Liz's dress. Iris rubbing along the insides of Liz's legs with her toes and brushing ever so briefly over her growing member before withdrawing and beginning to rise from her seat.

"Yes, let's be off," the cheetah said. She dropped a few coins on the table to pay for her drink and waited for Liz to join her, eager for them to find someplace else where they could indulge more freely.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catching up to her companion, Lizbeth smiles at Iris and grabs her hand, they make there way through the main part of town, past the many shops, with there owners turning signs, and dusting off displays, cafe's of different tastes moving out there placard signs to signify they've opened as well. As they progressed, Lizbeth became more and more excited for them both, especially the idea of being publicly satisfied by a lover. They got to a quieter street, and as soon as Lizbeth had the chance, she took it.

She moved to a shaded alleyway, still holding iris's warm and soft hand. Then she let go, and pulled her cups supporting her ample bosoms, they sprang out, her nipples erecting fully, small droplets of fluid escaping them. She then hiked her dress up, then pulling down her panties, her shaft elongating and twitching against the cold air.

"Mmm... That does feel better." She says, leaning against the wall, rubbing the tip, making pre moisten her glans, Her sex is now soaking wet.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Looks better, too," Iris replied mischievously.

The cheetah wasted no time in taking one of Liz's large, round breasts in her mouth and sucking the milk from it like a hungry child, occasionally flicking and licking the nipple with her tongue, as well. At the same time, Iris shifted the lower front of her dress to one side and moved her hips forward, letting Liz's unusual appendage to slide between her thighs.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moaning at the feeling of a felid tongue on her breasts, Liz quivered and twitch, her long member twitching in excitement, her mind reeling in arousal, feeling her lover in such close proximity in mid day. “Iris, come closer my sweet.” She says, pulling her up by her rump, and rubbing the glans of her cock against Iris’s hot slit, an rubbing against the feline’s clit. She moves Iris’s head up and kiss her passionately, then with a gentle but confident thrust she begins pounding Iris’s moist hole.

“Mmm, Mmm oh yes. I had no idea how much fun it can still be to fuck, even in broad daylight. I just…” She stops, pulling out and looks down at Iris. “I’m just afraid, so afraid of the folks in Bon Bon, being turned of by a hermaphrodite. In one instance I’d be labeled as a freak of nature, and be studied upon by a mad physician, or Delight Castle would try and hire me as one of there “unique”, show-girls, parading me around like I don’t have any feelings. But Iris, please, I don’t want to upset you I would just prefer to be safer than sorry.”
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris placed her finger on Liz's lips, "Shh, stop talking. Stop thinking about those things. All you need to do is focus on me, here and now."

The cheetah trailed her finger down over Liz's chin, continuing down the front of her through and eventually wrapped her fingers around one of her companion's sizable breasts, giving it a firm, passionate squeeze while planting a kiss where her finger had sat moments before.

With her free hand, Iris shifted the front of her own dress so that her breasts were also exposed, and pushed her chest forward in order to rub her nipples against Liz's.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whimpering softly at the touch Lizbeth moves one of her free hands and slowly massages Iris's nurturing but torturing fondling. "Oh you muse! You coi feline friend of mine. So randy and eager so early?" She whispers to her tempting companion.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why should one limit such pleasures to any specific time?" Iris returned, her own hands groping and kneading the curvy figure of Liz.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing quietly, Lizbeth pushes Iris against a wall and rubs her length teasingly along Iris's thigh. It twitching ever so often. She stops again. Her ears then perk up and her eyes focus as she sniffs the air, her ample mounds jiggling. Her nipples hardening at the smallest whiff on the wind. "This way! The air smells the freshest and I remember that Grove It surrounds the old temple perfectly. C'mon!" she grabs Iris and wraps arms together.

As the buildings of Bon Bon dissipate, Lizbeth remembers in flashes where to go on the trail ahead. Slowing to a walk and turning to go deeper, the Grove starts to surround them and obscure them both from the site of any wandering eyes. "Now it's time to just take this off, do you mind helping my lovelies out of my tunic? The buttons can b so cumbersome."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris allowed herself to be pulled along by Liz, both of them only half in their outfits as they raced through the edges of BonBon, briefly passing only a couple of people.

When they finally stopped, Iris glanced around the beautiful spot in nature before her eyes wondered back to her feline companion.

"It would be my pleasure," Iris replied, eagerly taking hold of Liz's ample breasts and giving them a playful squeeze before beginning to work on her clothing.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feeling soft paws on her breasts, Lizbeth moans softly and shivers, then wiggles out of the pants, then smiles back at Iris and grope her rump gently; "Ahh, so nice, firm, and round. The breeze on my mammaries and around my thighs feels amazing, won't you care to join me? " She says smirking back at her vixen of a companion.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As eagerly as Liz shed her attire, so too did Iris. In moments the two were bare before one another and the cheetah wasted no time in taking full advantage of the situation.

With her palms and fingers, Iris grasps and fondled Liz's large, round and malleable breasts. She squeezed and kneaded them, rubbing the silver-grey feline's nipples with her thumbs before leaning in to kiss Liz' cleavage passionately and teasingly.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purring loudly Liz looks down at her companion fawning over her luscious tits. "Mmm mnmm!! Don't stop you sexy pussy, but first let me return the favor." She coos. Reaching Iris'so rack Liz slowly massages and plays with her pelvis and labia, sliding one or two fingers between her glossy lips. "Now darling now that we ate both naked, horny, and moist I can now take you into my sanctuary." Lizbeth finishes, reaching and activating a rune on the solid rock neck to her.

It swings wide and a rush of curious smelling air rushes past they're muzzles. "Onward dear. Into the passageway." Walking now for a few minutes they come to a gap in the vines and are cast into a surreal landscape. Dark vines drape the surrounding great old trees, iridescent moss draped on a handful of limbs. Which all surrounded a floating island with eldritch bridges arriving at a domicile of upmost decadence hovering over a bluish green lake of undiscovered depths. "Welcome Iris, to my own castle of delights."

A twintailed felid with tits big as her head in a braless corset and garters approached. "Welcome back my sage, we've just finished restoring the moonwell." "Good, lead on."

As they came to the temple, the doors slid upwords, and a calming gale pulled them inside.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris purred as Liz teased her back. She quickly began to feel giddy as the two stood there, fondling each other. Buth when Liz led Iris to this new place, the cheetah felt overwhelmed. She never could have believed such a place existed outside of fantasy. To her senses, it seemed almost a dream. As her friend led the way, Iris looked around her, taking in the sights, scents and sounds of this serene location. In the back of her mind she wondered, were they even still near BonBon? Or had the voluptuos silvery feline somehow whisked her away to another land entirely?

When the twintail approached, Iris couldn't help but admire her. The cheetah felt almost like a child, in awe of her surroundings, and stared, momentarily hypnotised, at the twintail's ample and exposed bust. This was no ordinary retreat. Iris got the impression that it may very well be more of a place of pleasure and indulgence than BonBon itself, and Liz was its queen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: