What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Pro Yiff or Anti Yiff?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you pro yiff or anti yiff?
Pro Yiff.
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Anti Yiff.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:09 am    Post subject: Pro Yiff or Anti Yiff? Reply with quote

Hey guys, I’m making this thread because I’ve been feeling a bit troubled lately. This is mostly due to coming across a few unpleasant comments said about furries and how some of these other people say that we are all animal loving perverts and should go die. Normally I just turn a blind eye to stuff like this, but now I just can’t get my mind off it.

So for this thread I have decided to put up a poll to see how many of you guys are pro yiff and how many are anti yiff. I might just be wasting my time doing this considering where I’m submitting this thread on, but regardless I just need to get this off my chest. Cause I will admit right here, right now that I am a Yiff lover and I am proud of it. Yiff is my way of life, it is my profession, and it is my passion.

And no matter what some of those anti furry fucks out there say, I will always be the guy who draws yiff every day and always loves doing it every time.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like some furry artwork. Mostly if it's something I think is well drawn. My introduction to it was through the erotic side of it, and that's also a part of why I am here at PBB. I've never considered myself a furry though. It's just some artwork and stories I like.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In many regards, I don't think of myself as a furry. I love furry based stories, enjoy a great deal of the ideas that people have, and even hold high regard to the art. Even still, I wouldn't go to certain extremes like being in a furry suit and hold myself in an obsession to the concept. So am I a furry? I guess maybe not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: