What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Love for the working girls?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soulblader

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:17 pm    Post subject: Love for the working girls? Reply with quote

You I kinda wondered about this, given how common prostitution is and the wide array of lovely ladies there are to choose from I wonder if any per de get married. Like maybe a customer likes a girl beyond the profession and maybe wants MORE. Like would it be weird for a guy to find a working girl so bewitching that they would consider starting a new wedded life with them? I feel that would be a cool little concept to explore.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question is, would it be weird for her to continue her profession after the marriage?

She comes home late at night, husband asks "how was work, dear?" and the wife answers "This one customer was nothing but a big dick..." or "Let me just show you."

XD

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it very likely that there are many couples in open relationships in Bon Bon. In fact, I would very much like to see the comic feature scenes with swinger couples Razz

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Triadenforcer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: Okay... Reply with quote

When you said "Working Girls", I thought you meant those working as plumbers, mechanics, factory workers and all that.

Still, nothing wrong with sitting down with them over a bottle of beer and whatnot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: