What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New Threads and Ties(Aria and Iris)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria continued to tease Iris, but she did so on and off, not wanting to send the cheetah over the edge just yet. She moaned and purred with the teasing that she herself was receiving, her hips rolling a little more. She watched Silv, wanted to see how well he could restrain himself. A game of wills as it were. Who would hold out and who would go over the edge?

With legs spread a little more, she'd be giving Silv a good view of what Iris was doing and it gave Iris a little more space to work with. She purred and moaned, her fingers brushing along the cheetah's groin. Of course whenever Iris paused, she herself would pause for a moment. Now and then she'd lift her head and take an inhale, able to smell the meat cooking and able to judge how long they had.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The black panther grit his teeth as he tried not to get carried away. His strokes frequently changed from fast to slow to fast and back again. Every now and again he'd stop completely, biting his lower lip as he felt his climax sink back into his body, his pre dripping onto the floor. Then, as the sensation of almost cumming subsided, Silvador would start stroking again.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's eyes watched Silv as he worked himself, remembering how he had felt within her that afternoon. She moaned and growled as the pleasure rose within her from the teasing that was coming from Iris. Her own fingers teased the cheetah, though she would draw her fingers away now and then to taste the cheetah on her fingers before delving back in.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris couldn't hold on any longer. Her will was broken and she couldn't resist the call of euphoria. With a whimper, the cheetah pushed two of her fingers into Aria's womanhood before begging in her ear, "Make me peak with you... please."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's ear perked in hearing the whimper and then the whispered words. She grinned and then moaned as those fingers teased. She nodded and teased her fingers over Iris' slit and clit, pushing two of her own fingers in and pushing her closer. It was only a few minutes before Aria was letting out a moan and Iris was feeling her juices coat her fingers. Aria's fingers stroked faster, pushing the cheetah.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris bucked her hips behind Aria's, her inner body burning as her muscles flexed and contracted. The orgasm that rippled through her body made her back arch and her breath catch in her chest. Silvador watched with fascination as the cheetah bit her lower lip and moaned internally. Whimpers mixed with the cheetah's moans and her mind began to swim. The black panther, seeing that the ladies were peaking, figured he was free to let go as well. Watching their bodies move and listening to the sounds their voices made, the black panther massaged his own erection until he too reached his peak, firing pulses of warm cream a couple of feet ahead of him and onto Aria's floor.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's ears flicked back as she listened to Iris, grin on her lips as her own body rippled with the orgasm she had let loose. Fingers continued to tease and stroke at Irish till she let herself go. Eyes watched Silv and as he soon enough let himself go, she grinned a little more. Leaning back against Iris, she purred and let her tail curl around one of Iris' legs.

"Mmmmm...now that we got that little bit out of the way, I think we'll be able to enjoy dinner and then after that, enjoy each other the rest of the night."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris breathed heavily as she moved her hands up to lightly tease Aria's nipples.

Silvador just watched, still lightly stroking his semi-erect manhood; he was greatly loving seeing the two ladies in nothing more than corsets that accentuated and barely concealed their upper bodies.

At Aria's comment, Silvador just chuckled.

Last edited by Silvador on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's hands shifted and brushed along Iris' sides as she let her body come down from that pleasure high. She wondered how many times they would go at it this night, but given the afternoon's events, she had a feeling it would be a few.

After a few more minutes, Aria gave a wiggle against Iris and moved to stand.

"I should get dinner out of the oven. Can't have it burning. Then I'd have to start something else." She stepped towards the kitchen, a wiggle in her hips. "Feel free to seat yourselves at the table."

The dining room held a table that was large enough to seat at least eight people, though there were three spots set for with plates and silverware and glasses.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris didn't stop Aria from standing, but her hands didn't let her go, either. As the blue beauty stepped away, the cheetah's fingers dragged over Aria's body, reluctant to let her leave.

Silvador eyed Aria as she walked by him, his gaze soaking up the sight of her curved, bare lower half. As she walked out of the room, the black panther followed her, picking up the bottle of wine on his way.

Before standing, Iris, still full spread on the couch, rubbed her sex briefly, pushing her fingers between her folds to coat them in her own juices. She then raised her fingers to her lips and licked at them.

In the dining room, Silvador looked over the table and paused, he would wait until the ladies had seated themselves before joining them.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The feeling of Iris' fingers along her form as she moved away earned a shiver and a flick of her tail. She didn't want to leave the grasp either, but there was food to be had and she didn't want it to burn.

The roast was brought out and placed on a platter and the rest placed on the side and she carried out to the table and placed it down, the carving knife and fork already there.

"I hope you like it. It was something my father taught me out to cook." She grinned before moving to sit at her seat.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador took his seat next to Aria, and Iris sat on the blue tigress' other side.

"It smells delicious," the panther said, sniffing at the scents wafting up form the food.

"Indeed, it does," Iris agreed.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria grinned and took up the carving knife and fork, nodding to them both.

"Merci. Both my parents taught me a little something with cooking, so I know recipes from both of them. It took me quite a bit of practice, but of course I got better."

She began to carve the roast down, placing slices on each of the plates, as well as a roasted potato, some carrots, an onion that was nice and cooked. There was gravy as well as butter and dinner rolls. Three glasses were there, a bottle of wine chilling to be enjoyed with the meal. Once the plates had two slices of the meat and the rest, she set the knife and fork down and placed the napkin in her lap.

"Bon appetit."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador ate quietly, uncertain what to say. He wanted to strike up a conversation but he didn't really know what topic to begin with. Every now and again, his eyes strayed to his side, eyeing Aria's exposed nipples and the perky cleavage displayed by her corset. That and knowing she was bare from the waist down while sitting next to him, casually eating a meal, was enough to keep his own bare nether from completely wilting.

Iris was silent for a different reason. After lingering on the edge of a climax for so long, and then releasing with such a powerful orgasm, the cheetah felt woozy and drained. Of course, she too glanced at the beautiful feline's exposed upper chest from time to time, but for the moment, her only thought was to rest and regain her energy.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silence had fallen over the trio and Aria didn't seem to mind this for the moment. The apron had been removed and she sat there at the table in the buff. She knew her parents would object to such a thing, but she wasn't at home and it made her smile to be able to sit there as such. Thinking of what they could speak about, she reached for her glass and sipped on the wine that resided within the glass. Now and then though she had snuck peeks at both her dinner companions.

"So Silv..." she started and paused a moment. "Think you'd like a new model for some of your works?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Model?" Iris inquired, cocking her head to one side as she looked at the other two felines.

Silvador laughed. "I think you can probably guess the answer to that question yourself, especially if you were to wear your current outfit," he said with a chuckle.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria grinned towards Iris and nodded and as Silv answered, she glanced towards him and grinned a little more. "I'm sure that won't be a problem. It would be interesting and something different to try."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I make sketches for artisans who then turn those sketches into statues which I sell," Silvador explained. "Sometimes people come in and model for me..." the panther smiled, seeming to think about something pleasant.

"I think I know of your store," Iris ventured, "Erotic statues, correct?"

"Yes," the panther replied.

Iris chuckled to herself, a knowing grin forming on her lips. "I had one customer a couple of months back, wanting a lovely, revealing dress for a modeling appointment she was going to. She specifically wanted something that showed off her... considerable bust," this time Iris paused, smiling to herself, "and legs as much as possible."

Silvador giggled a little. "That was a fun day," he commented. Then the black cat remembered Aria was next to him, coughed, and stuffed some food in his mouth.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria listened to the pair for a moment as they spoke of the store and sketches and statues. Well that certainly did sound interesting now. As Silv came around and coughed, then stuffed food into his mouth, she smirked and leaned forward some, squishing her breasts together a bit.

"A fun time you say? Well anytime with you is certainly fun." She purred, her tail flicking behind her some. "It'll be interesting to model for you as well."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador eyed Aria's breasts from the side as she leaned forward.

"I'd like that," he said with a warm, genuine smile to her interest in modelling for him.

"If you don't mind, I think I'd like to join you in that," Iris said to Aria. "I rather think the two of us could make some... very interesting statues." The cheetah winked and chuckled, imagining the torture the two ladies could inflict on the black feline as he was forced to only watch and sketch.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria held her pose as if she were already posing for a statue. She had never really thought of modeling, but now with the thought of it seemed a bit of a thrill. Hearing Iris though, she gave a wink towards Silv before she looked towards Iris.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea. We could certainly make them interesting."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador stared at Aria as she posed, eyeing her exposed breasts as he wondered what poses they might display to him as he sketched their likeness.

Iris watched the black panther and chuckled a little before standing up. The cheetah moved to where she could be seen clearly by both Aria and Silvador and posed for them. She turned side on, lifting one arm up to run her fingers through her hair as she pushed out her chest and leaned her head back. Her other hand went between her thighs, cupping her sex with her middle finger pressing between her folds.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria left her form posed as it was, allowing him to have a good look at it and to let his mind work as to what could be sketched. It would be quite interesting to see what they could come up with.

As Iris moved and posted, she grinned and watched her. Seeing the pose that was taken, she purred and looked over the form. Yes that would make an interesting sculptor for sure. Now though her mind worked and she soon rose from her chair. She was going to add to it. Coming up behind Iris, she leaned in to place a kiss to the cheetah's shoulder while her hands came around to cup at the other's breasts, taking her nipples between ring and middle fingers to frame them a little.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador stared at the two ladies. Seeing them posed like this made him smile mischievously. Turning in his seat, the black panther lounged back.

"That's quite the pose," he said, "What else can you show me?"

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria held the pose with Iris, her fingers massaging and kneading over the cheetah's breasts as she kissed along her shoulders a little more. It was quite a pose indeed. When he asked for something else, she thought for a moment before she moved back to a chair, pulled it out and sat, but she lounged back so that her rump was on the edge of the chair. One leg bent while the other extended and she was in a bit of a V like position.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador stared with wide eyes at the blue feline's display. When Aria was seated, Iris moved to stand behind her. The cheetah leaned forward so that her own breasts rested against the top and back of Aria's head while Iris reached down over her shoulders to grasp and squeeze Aria's breasts.

As he watched them pose and present themselve's, the black panther's arousal stirred more. His length lifted and twitched as he lounged, eyeing their figures and the way they touched each other.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria held her pose, curious to see how Iris would respond. As the cheetah shifted, she watched and grinned as it came to be. Once the other was situated, she added a little more and let one hand come up to grope at one of Iris' beasts.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You two would make a great couple," Silvador chuckled as he watched Aria and Iris continue to pose for him.

Iris blushed and hesitated, pulling back slightly before changing her mind and leaning down to kiss the blue tigress atop the head. She then stepped back and made her way back to the table.

"We should probably finish eating before things get too... exciting," the cheetah suggested. She'd only eaten about half of her meal and she wanted to make sure she had plenty of energy for the coming events of that evening.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blush appeared on Aria's cheeks with that comment, but with the kiss to the top of her head, she tilted her head back to look at Iris, purr coming from her as she winked to the cheetah.

"I think that would be a good idea." Tigress chuckled and moved to retake her seat more properly.

It was nice to have company for dinner. It felt whole again.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador couldn't help but briefly touch himself as the ladies returned to their seats. He'd been enjoying the show and had it continued, he surely would've enjoyed it a lot more. Turning around, he too resumed eating, though he eyed both Aria and Iris as he did, fantasizing about poses he'd like to see them in together.

Iris, trying not to get too excited again dove into the remainder of her meal, although she tried not to be too fast. The cheetah wanted to enjoy the meal Aria had made for them and she certainly didn't want to give herself stomach pains that would get in the way of the evening's planned fun.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: