What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Stocking and Garterbelt Wrestling

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nylonwrestler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Stocking and Garterbelt Wrestling Reply with quote

When I was in my 20's I had a girlfriend who used to love to wear stockings and garterbelt when ever she wrestled with her girlfriends. The girlfriends dressed the same way. the sliiperier the stockings the more they liked to wear them. The rubbing together of their slippery smooth nyln clad legs drove them ild, and caused them to enjoy numerous and multiple orgasms with each other evrytime the wrestled. The wore the old fashioned cuban heel semed stockings, just like they did in the 1950's. Do any other women out there enjoy the same interest? How about some sexual wrestling videos of this kind. Thery are rare and far inbetween. Oh how I wished that Bettie Page were still wrestling!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: