What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Thoughts and praise from a newbie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrsardonicus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Thoughts and praise from a newbie Reply with quote

First off, I love the site! It’s a leap forward in content and execution from the likes of, say, Superheroine Central.

What I’m diggin’ on:

A) The comics. They’re well done and do effectively mix superheroics, humor and hotness.
B) The art. Really, really nice. Great character designs and page layouts.
C) Continuity. Though I haven’t gotten access to all of the site’s content, I already appreciate the attempts to weave some conformity of characterization and plot through the stories.
D) The core characters. Yeah, they’re all basic stand-ins for some very recognizable trademarks, but that’s part of the fun, isn’t it?

What I would improve:

A) The comics. Yeah, I’m lovin’ ‘em, but I gotta agree with some of the others here hankerin’ for a bit more attention (and panel count) given over to the hot ‘n’ heavy.
B) The art. And this is purely subjective, but I prefer a greater variety of bodyshapes. Primarily, I’m liking the earlier material where not all of the ladies had massive mams. When it fits the character (Wondy and Tomb Kicker, for instance), I say, “Hellz yeah!” But when they all start looking so top heavy, it’s kind of monotonous. Just sayin’.

And that’s one man’s opinion. Still, you got me stickin’ around to see what’s next!

- Sardonicus
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments, Sar!

Boob size has been a very big debate here and elsewhere. A big rack always gets noticed and more clicks then the average set, but I agree, variety is good. I like 'em all. love

The hardcore aspect in stories is very limited as well, as there's only so much plot-wise that can happen. I would like to see more character-development and storyline without feeling the need to "hurry up and get to the hadcore stuff!"

Thanks again!

bouncy

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: