What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The first time we saw you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: The first time we saw you. Reply with quote

This is just a little inquiry; I want to know the different kind of sensations and feelings that Jana produced the very first time we saw her; and how that fact modified our normal lives (real fans only).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first time I saw Jana, I didn't even know that she was an adult model , because the first set of photos I saw of her is the one that you can see in my sig here. So with all those photos of herself in jeans, I just thought that she was a very beautiful woman of course, I thought she had a lot of class, her smile there was authentic. That's why I liked her right away and since I've always tried to search for more and more things about her. Even if I'm not a member I got a lot of movies with her. I might become a member when she'll do private shows because I work on sundays.
And I would add that she is the perfection, I've never seen such a beautiful skin and everything else is perfect, not too skinny, her eyes too, do I need to add more? She's like that door that every man is looking for in his life to attain perfection....I'm shy to say this, but she's got something that I've never seen anywhere else, and that thing is...I can't say it, but it's perfect. Beautiful. So when I think of perfection in this world, I think of Jana.
Happy Valentine's Day Jana. love
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goddess Lover wrote:
The first time I saw Jana, I didn't even know that she was an adult model , because the first set of photos I saw of her is the one that you can see in my sig here. So with all those photos of herself in jeans, I just thought that she was a very beautiful woman of course, I thought she had a lot of class, her smile there was authentic. That's why I liked her right away and since I've always tried to search for more and more things about her. Even if I'm not a member I got a lot of movies with her. I might become a member when she'll do private shows because I work on sundays.
And I would add that she is the perfection, I've never seen such a beautiful skin and everything else is perfect, not too skinny, her eyes too, do I need to add more? She's like that door that every man is looking for in his life to attain perfection....I'm shy to say this, but she's got something that I've never seen anywhere else, and that thing is...I can't say it, but it's perfect. Beautiful. So when I think of perfection in this world, I think of Jana.
Happy Valentine's Day Jana. love

Oh thank you so much,its one the nicest posts I red.
jana xoxo
Ed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much Miss Cova for all your moments : Just for you this world deserves an opportunity. Crying or Very sad

You are a wise man Goddess lover. Now your words are blessed.

Ed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome Jana, I was just telling the obvious truth. I could have written a lot more...And I've sent you once another nice email but you said you never received it last year. Sad

Thank you Ed. That's why I love that Goddess...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: