What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

FREE JESSE CAPELLI VIDEO

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: FREE JESSE CAPELLI VIDEO Reply with quote

The FreeSample of Jesse's video is now available!

Thanks to Hattori Hanzo for making the sampler.....

And many thanks to Jesse for starring in it. Smile

Enjoy!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, don't I get thanked for being the one who suggested she have it at her site. Very Happy

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go watch it!

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation SEXY STUFF Exclamation

I have just one question though. For the full length videos do they have the original sound recording still present, with background music added, or is the music dubbed in to entirely replace the original sound recording?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Hattori Hanzo
Video Guy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose I can answer this one...

For the most part, the original audio is removed and replaced with music. This is done for a couple of reasons. First, sometimes personal and private info may be vocalized. Second, as a video clip is edited, cut, slipped, etc, the original audio is also chopped. It would sound like crap. Last, a music track gives me edit points with regards to the beat. The only time I use the original audio is when I do an interview or if there is an outtake/blooper at the end of a clip.

Are you interested in hearing the original audio? I can tell you right now that, more often than not, it's not that exciting. "okay... good... put your hand there... hey, what are you getting for lunch? how's my hair? blah blah such n such" Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My biggest problem with having music dubbed in over the original sound recording is that it makes the video seem a little artificial. Since these are videos of a sexual nature it makes it more engaging to hear the model or models enjoying what is going on. Too merely see them look as if they are taking pleasure in it makes it come across as just another form of acting. I realize that sexual comments conveying delight and/or simple moans of pleasure can be just as easily acted, but it tends to be apparent when this is done. It's not hard to see or hear when someone is truly enjoying the bliss of sexual stimulation. When both these factors are present in a video then it engages the senses of sight and sound on a more equal basis in relation to what events are transpiring. In essence, it draws you in to a greater degree, making it almost seem as if you're right there in person witnessing everything that is going on.

Sorry if it seems like I'm playing down the videos at Jesse's site. That's honestly not my intention at all, and I'm sure Jesse's videos are visual works of art. I was only stating a preference that I happen to have.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Hattori Hanzo
Video Guy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could answer all of your questions in a heartbeat, but, this topic falls into an area of which I should not comment. I think it would be more appropriate for Jesse to respond.
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hattori Hanzo wrote:
I could answer all of your questions in a heartbeat, but, this topic falls into an area of which I should not comment. I think it would be more appropriate for Jesse to respond.

Smart man. Hattori. Smile I'll pass that one along to Jesse to answer too- specifically about herself and the site.

Tho- I will comment a little about videos and how they're produced... (from my experience). Usually during photoshoots (not necessarily Jesse's since i dont go to them unless it is mine.)- it's more 'cost effective' to take video footage (while doing photos) of 'strip teases' or playing around with other models (sexual acts of teases or girl-girl action) or playing around with toys... Again- all this is done for the photo and the video is an added secondary bonus. So often time it has these extra background noise related to the photoshoot or the shoot that day...

NOW- what you're talking about Wildcard sounds more like videos geared towards arousing the fans-- Possibly something along the lines of strict video where the photographer is not firing off pictures at the same time.
(in a quiet or more private room- when there aren't 5 other people in the room watching or doing other shoots at the same time around you.)
This is where the video was done with the purpose of retaining the audio such as in a masturbation video or playing with toys. I've seen videos geared this way and there are no music... most of these types of videos are on amateur sites that quickly capture and compress the videos and throw it up on the site as updates....

Hattori's videos require a little more work in the sense that he has to do some creative work in piecing together the clips and not make it choppy.

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.

Last edited by Ronald on Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt Hatorri does a marvelous job. I'm not trying to knock anyone's effort in creating the videos for Jesse's site.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
No doubt Hatorri does a marvelous job. I'm not trying to knock anyone's effort in creating the videos for Jesse's site.

By the way- what you want in terms of the audio moan and groan- is present in her live video chat shows... Jesse usually chats with the fans and then put on a show... and you'll hear her music straght from her cdplayer or stero/boombox and she'll play with herself and get off and moan and groan... no video editting since it is live....

I think that's closer to what you want to see.. and then she stops to answer chats and continue on with another 'show'..

If her fans are interested in her doing these 'show like' videos- I'm sure she could just do a video session with the camera and keep the 'audio' in the background.... instead of music dubbed in.

(on a different note- i guess this is why the classic strip poker game is a big hit because of the audio clips in making it feel like you're interacting with the models. i am still digging my own strip poker games with audio feedbacks.)

-R

Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does make Strip Poker more interesting to play having the voices of the models. Some of the things they say give me a good long laugh, such as when Jamie Lynn says "Would you like a blowjob after class". Killer hilarity! It's also just nice though to hear what the voice of each model sounds like, because most of us will never get to meet them in person.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald took the words out of my mouth! You can hear me live in my live chats. My videos are more artistic with music in the back ground. My live chats are raw and un-edited. I was thinking of starting a bonus section on the site where I will have short videos with audio that arnt as artistic. We will see! Me personally, I love the videos and think Hatorri is amazing!! I think you can tell by the look on my face in my videos that I am enjoying myself!!
Jesse xoxo Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseCapelli wrote:
I think you can tell by the look on my face in my videos that I am enjoying myself!!

Since I haven't seen anything more than the sample video, I didn't mean to imply that you possibly seem like you might be faking your enjoyment in the videos. I have hardly seen enough to say in the least little way that you don't appear to be deriving much genuine pleasure while you're doing the videos.

Okay, I'll shut up now.

Oh, but just one more thing, thanks Jesse for granting my request to have a free sample video at your site.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: