What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Silent Hill

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheLostSoul

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Silent Hill Reply with quote

Good morning Jana,

When is Silent Hill scheduled to appear in Czech? (I could look it up, but..... )
Will you be so kind as to say when you have seen it, and if you enjoyed it?
I have a little quiz, relating to Silent Hill, I found on this big wide internet we all use and I was curious if you would like to take it. I want to wait until you have seen the movie though.

Speaking of scary things, have you read the poem I sent you awhile back entitled The Raven? Its ok if you didn't, I'll just remind you Wink. If you have some time on your hands, just print it off or read it from the site posted here: http://www.online-literature.com/poe/335/
If you need any help, just remember this: I'm only one post on your forum away Smile.

On a closing note, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing computer problems. I hope you and your computer guy can work together and help one another.

The Lost Soul

Heather Mason--------------From Silent Hill 3
Watch it here (when available):
http://shm.silenthillfever.com/sh3/movie/SH3-08.wmv
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: