What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

RP thread?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zimzunix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: RP thread? Reply with quote

Hey y'all, listen I really like the whole setting and everything of the comic. And I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a continued story thread. I know it's not the same as with live role play, but it's been done before on other forums. Everyone would have a character, made with the RPG module on site. Depending on how many are interested there could be more than one thread, but I wanted to throw it out there.

I just haven't seen any thread on here like that, and it should at least be considered. Let me know what y'all think. At least that I'm not alone in a desire to RP in the wonderful world of Auris.

Thanks, Zim
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, well, well... Nice to hear that someone appreciates my work!
What did you have in mind, some kinda campaign or just freeform wandering around? Very Happy
Zimzunix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: well... Reply with quote

well first it would depend on who's interested. I mean if only a good handful are, then there could be just one party who does stuff together...I'm sure 'spin-offs' could be made if more came on and eventually made their own parties, but I at least like the adventure idea. Hell, it would be cool if you wanted to GM, on a full or part-time basis, Martin. I've DMed online before, so I could do that as well. Maybe some cameos. Whatever, I'd just like to have fun with it.

Heh, I've been doodling my own little party of characters i made up since i read the module, so I already have some cool char ideas. But it's all masturbation without others who share the interest.

Any takers?
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could I make a little suggestion? You could specify the preferred level and classes...
I mean, it would be weird if you were putting together a "basic manual classes" third level team, and suddenly a 20th level Incarnate did show up like some sort of blue-hued dynamo, ne? Very Happy Wink
Zimzunix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, well at least for the party, start out at low levels, no higher than 5. But preferrably start at first level. Assuming people want to be in it for an extended period. If people are just looking for some quick play action, then, whatever. But again, it kinda matters how many are into this. Also the party should be balanced: weapons, skills, clerical magic, arcane magic. Multiclassing of course optional. I'm looking to discuss it here before actually starting a thread. It might be fun to do a monstrous character party, also.
Zimzunix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: sheesh Reply with quote

Are the boards usually this dead? Maybe there's not enough interest in these boards to begin with. yuk
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno... The views counter is still kinda low, maybe it needs more time, or maybe they're scarcely interested. I hope it's the first Laughing
Zimzunix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I may decide to start a story of my own whether anyone feels like jumping on board or not. I don't know if you're interested yourself in participating in an RP style thread. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Since it's furry related, I can start it on the Vixine forum, yes?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice choice for an icon. Tick was always my fav. comic char.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Zimzunix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, mine was always Xmen's Nightcrawler. I was glad for the way they made him in X2. Totally kicked ass in the opening scene.

So would the thread I want to do be okay here in the Vixine forum? and or a furry continuing adventure story. I'd be interested to know what anyone thinks about it too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: