What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Vixine Tales is hardly a comic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
l337

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Vixine Tales is hardly a comic Reply with quote

I was hoping for sex mixed in with story, but all Scyra is doing is going around having sex... every single page its the exact same thing. I was all for more sex but you went from being extremely softcore to being a disgusting hardcore....

if anything bring back vixine and stay softcore... the new stuff is just bad imo
Alan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Vixine Tales is hardly a comic Reply with quote

What are you talking about? The tales are great! I'm starting to like the new comic series. If you can't seem to read the plot, I think you're not reading it at all.

The plot from what I'm seeing is the Amazon Mice from the previous vixine story are left with nothing to do. Asheer has gone off leaving the mice all by themselves and no more visitors- Scyra is now on a quest for a powerful lusty male to bring back to the village. Of course she's going to need to "try out" the males before bringing them back. So I see the last few pages as a way to bring the hardcore show in. I'm sure after the fucking, there's going to be a story continuation.

So stop your clamoring bro! I think you just like to complain and whine alot. Smile Every message you've posted complains about everything the vixine guys are doing. You want hardcore, and now there's hardcore. You complained last time about corny jokes. Geesh.. I don't see any corny jokes any more. Frankly, I didn't get half of the silly punchlines.

I say this website is doing a great job moving in the right direction!

A.B.
l337

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the vixine crew can handle my criticism on their own thank you, and besides I'm only doing this to help create the best possible site possible.

If no one voiced their opinion then the site would have remained the same...

a good thing about this site (if you really must hear something) is that they listen to their readers
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello hello

I know that Quest for Fun has a very large hardcore pages amount: in about 10 pages at least the half are hardcore... and just 10 pages don't help to make the story understandable I must admit.

But what stands between softcore and hardcore, exactly? Midcore? O.o

Sorry L337 but the most of the people asked hardcore furry comics a lot (you too! ^-^) and this new turning seems to be appreciated, for now. But I can tell you that we mean to work on different stories and characters, to offer a wider variety of contents, and diferent hardcore levels if this is what people likes most Very Happy

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: comic. Reply with quote

l337 wrote:
the vixine crew can handle my criticism on their own thank you, and besides I'm only doing this to help create the best possible site possible.

a good thing about this site (if you really must hear something) is that they listen to their readers

Yes- you're right l337. We do listen to all opinions- good and bad. Thanks for your early comments on VixineTales.... I think you'll need to give it a chance... as the story is there and it's unfolding.... Since this is a new comic series... without 10 pages to go by- it's hard to see the story.... and still mix it with hardcore.... The previous Vixine comics appeared to have more of a story and character development because you were able to read a series of pages all at once.... Which helps build up the world.

The only thing I can say now is please give VixineTales a chance to develop over time.... And yes- keep posting your suggestionst/comments and opinions... We do listen and we take it into consideration as we're creating the story and pages....

Scyra will meet 2 other friends on her journey... Which will complete the cast of main characters. So you're getting a little "origin" of how the 3 characters meet in the coming pages of our comic.... Where as before the old Vixine story had a team already assembled and fans wanted to know how they meet etc.... so we had to work backwards illustrating how the gang got together....

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the idea that I think a lot of us want is a story developing like the normal vixine one, with lots of teases slowly working up to something that slowly starts to show more and more... you know, a scene, with lots of hints and teases so that by the time it gets to be hardcore, we're all really excited! Make us *care* about whats going on... make us *want* to see the stuff (but not quite able to see it...) so when we can see it, it's really great!!

Seriously, you guys need to do more research! See what's popular in the furry fandom, buy a few of the stuff from the bestseller's list here:

https://radiocomixstore.com/
and also look here:
http://store.rabbitvalley.org/

I'd suggest "Genus", "Anubis: Dark Desires", and "Rare Breed". See some of the formats people like.

oh, and for comics that have a nice buildup?

http://www.darknatasha.com/darknatasha/webpages/adultcomic/shearerotic.html

http://www.darknatasha.com/darknatasha/webpages/adultcomic/intercomic.html

Also, check out the "Prey for Me" comic by Chris Sawyer almost all the way down this page:

http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Chris-Sawyer/Adult/index02-by-date.html
TheGugga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep up the good work guys.... loving your new comics!

Very Happy

The Gugga
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: comic. Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
l337 wrote:

Yes- you're right l337. We do listen to all opinions- good and bad. Thanks for your early comments on VixineTales.... I think you'll need to give it a chance... as the story is there and it's unfolding.... Since this is a new comic series... without 10 pages to go by- it's hard to see the story.... and still mix it with hardcore.... The previous Vixine comics appeared to have more of a story and character development because you were able to read a series of pages all at once.... Which helps build up the world.

The only thing I can say now is please give VixineTales a chance to develop over time.... And yes- keep posting your suggestions/comments and opinions... We do listen and we take it into consideration as we're creating the story and pages....

Scyra will meet 2 other friends on her journey... Which will complete the cast of main characters. So you're getting a little "origin" of how the 3 characters meet in the coming pages of our comic.... Where as before the old Vixine story had a team already assembled and fans wanted to know how they meet etc.... so we had to work backwards illustrating how the gang got together....

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: