What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

On the radio

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Egoist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: On the radio Reply with quote

Hullo Jana,

I should like to know if you are ever going to be interviewed in KSexRadio when you be in Los Angeles. I have already missed interviews, when did they happen?

Perhaps, you are planning to have your own program in KSexRadio. Depending on your knowledge of English, and your likes and dislikes of erotica, you may be reading aloud some excerpts.

(Somehow this has a connexion with my thread about 'Erotica and other reading material'. Let you and me see if the other members are not sending more baits for flame wars. Embarassed Or perhaps, Ronald wants to chuck me away Evil or Very Mad )
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: On the radio Reply with quote

Egoist wrote:
Hullo Jana,

I should like to know if you are ever going to be interviewed in KSexRadio when you be in Los Angeles.
)

I dont even know what KSex Radio is.
I did some interview for some people and magazines but never for radio.
jana cova
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: On the radio Reply with quote

Egoist wrote:
Or perhaps, Ronald wants to chuck me away Evil or Very Mad )

Hi Egoist-

I'm not chucking anybody away on this forum. I am merely moderating.

I've had a number of people email me privately about your posting activities on this board in regards to "animal sex" and they're not happy about the repeated discussion and posting topics. I had to remove them.

My moderator the fatman has also expressed that you should not discuss that topic again. SO please stay off the subject. You may post other questions for Jana.

This forum is Jana's Forum. And she has expressed NOT to hear about it again from you and I am doing my job to make sure this is not going to be a problem.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: