What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Roll Call ...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Roll Call ... Reply with quote

Where's Sneaky Looniz and Wildcard? I haven't noticed any posts from them since I been gone ??? This is odd.

Rich
electrondady1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: hey buddy Reply with quote

great to hear from you rich, hope you made out ok, did you drive your folks nuts. did you eat all your vegitables. you've been down right chatty today judgeing by all your posts. maybe you missed us as much as we missed you .
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rich!

I´m here, and I´m pleased, to you nothing passed, and which goes it to you well. I saw the Pic on TV about the Hurrican, and I´m very shocked, it such a thing gives like that. I hope your are ok!

I come every day in this forum, and read the new Topics. Wink

I work on new Wallpapers for Jana. They looks very good, I hope if you see them, you like them. Question

And I´m work on my new Website, and it´s difficult to make the Site in Flash, normaly I make my Site in html. And the new Site, should be better as the old Site.

Sneaky Looniz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Roll Call ... Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Where's Sneaky Looniz and Wildcard? I haven't noticed any posts from them since I been gone ??? This is odd.

I posted twice in Jana's forum yesterday, in the threads "How did you find out about Jana" and "favorite sextoys". You can check the dates in each for confirmation of that. Great to have you back, Rich. Hope all is well with you.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: hey buddy Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
great to hear from you rich, hope you made out ok, did you drive your folks nuts. did you eat all your vegitables. you've been down right chatty today judgeing by all your posts. maybe you missed us as much as we missed you .

Hey ... My other Canadian cousin (Jim is the other one) ... Did I drive my folks nuts? Try the other way around. You ever been locked up with your parents for three days? Try it!

Rich
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrLooniz wrote:
Hi Rich!

I´m here, and I´m pleased, to you nothing passed, and which goes it to you well. I saw the Pic on TV about the Hurrican, and I´m very shocked, it such a thing gives like that. I hope your are ok!

I come every day in this forum, and read the new Topics. Wink

I work on new Wallpapers for Jana. They looks very good, I hope if you see them, you like them. Question

And I´m work on my new Website, and it´s difficult to make the Site in Flash, normaly I make my Site in html. And the new Site, should be better as the old Site.

Sneaky Looniz

Ah huh! You are here. Problems with your new site, huh? I'm sure you'll work it out. And I'm looking forward to seeing the new wallpapers ... I'm not too good making those (just plain ones) ... So maybe you'll have some I like enough to turn into desktop themes???

Rich
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: Roll Call ... Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Rich wrote:

I posted twice in Jana's forum yesterday, in the threads "How did you find out about Jana" and "favorite sextoys". You can check the dates in each for confirmation of that. Great to have you back, Rich. Hope all is well with you.

Oh, ok. "How did you find out about Jana" ... I'll have to go there. I finally get to tell my story !!!???!!!

Rich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: